Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Islamists in Philippines threaten to kill German hostages

Featured Posts

Melech

Everytime a terrorist organization pops up in the Middle east people blame the US.

The USA/The Western World has a lot flaws but they are not the major reason why mulsim terrorist groups exist.

lego

Now blaming the USA? Seriously? :usrs:

Everytime a terrorist organization pops up in the Middle east people blame the US.

They literally spoke about funding Syrian rebbels, there is a photo of Sen.McCain with IS members.

You two don't seem to know anything about international politics.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Enigmatica

Oh you are one of those. :roll:

Lol. I support the palestinian people but also the right of the Jewish people to live in peace and have their state.

lego

The USA/The Western World has a lot flaws but they are not the major reason why mulsim terrorist groups exist.

You only follow news about Germany. Tell us about Assad, what you know about him?

Enigmatica

They literally spoke about funding Syrian rebbels, there is a photo of Sen.McCain with IS members.

You two don't seem to know anything about international politics.

Lol do you mean the supposed pic of McCain with the "Caliph"? That has been proven fake though. That person wasnt Al Baghdadi. This is some tabloid BS :lmao:

If you paid close attention you wouldve noticed the FSA flag in the background

lego

Lol. I support the palestinian people but also the right of the Jewish people to live in peace and have their state.

You just blamed Hamas for what Israel did to Palestinian civilians. "Their state" is constantly spreading.

Melech

You only follow news about Germany. Tell us about Assad, what you know about him?

What kind of a rude assumption. I know enough about internatinoal media, but you seem only to follow muslim propaganda blogs or something. 

Lol do you mean the supposed pic of McCain with the "Caliph"? That has been proven fake though. That person wasnt Al Baghdadi. This is some tabloid BS :lmao:

Don't bother with her, she usually is pro-muslim, no matter what. 

lego

Proven by who, by you? It doesn't matter if it wasn't Baghdadi, IS is made of Syrian rebbels who got tons of money and weapons to overthrow Assad. Now when they used it all for their goals, USA has problem with them. Over 200.000 are killed in Syria by the goverment, where is that in Western news, and USA didn't bother to kill Assad? ME Dictators and US money creates terrorists.

What kind of a rude assumption. I know enough about internatinoal media, but you seem only to follow muslim propaganda blogs or something. 

Don't bother with her, she usually is pro-muslim, no matter what.

And this just proves my point. If you would follow middle eastern politics and US involvement, you wouldn't make those sarcastic comments.

Enigmatica

Proven by who, by you? It doesn't matter if it wasn't Baghdadi, IS is made of Syrian rebbels who got tons of money and weapons to overthrow Assad. Now when they used it all for their goals, USA has problem with them. Over 200.000 are killed in Syria by the goverment, where is that in Western news, and USA didn't bother to kill Assad? ME Dictators and US money creates terrorists.

Look te burden of proof lies on you. You have to prove that it was him.

Also notice that when the meeting took place in 2013 Al Baghdadi was already head of ISIS. Why would he appear in western clothing in a FSA meeting with McCain?

And Gaza and Syria have been constantly on the news. IIt's a shame that the west couldnt bomb Assad but you can thank Putin for that

Melech

And this just proves my point. If you would follow middle eastern politics and US involvement, you wouldn't make those sarcastic comments.

just stop it :smh:

Enigmatica

You just blamed Hamas for what Israel did to Palestinian civilians. "Their state" is constantly spreading.

I'm sorry but Hamas using civilians as human shields is more disgusting than Israel's stupid atacks on civilian areas. Maybe if they would hide somewhere else those people would still be alive

lego

I'm sorry but Hamas using civilians as human shields is more disgusting than Israel's stupid atacks on civilian areas. Maybe if they would hide somewhere else those people would still be alive

That is typical Israeli propaganda. It's actually proven that Israeli army used Palestinian civilians as human shields many times in the past, not Hamas. Most of the targets weren't even proven to be used by Hamas, and by informing few min before, they actually gave chance to Hamas fighters to escape. Blaming the victim. Without illegal land stealing there would be no resistance group. Palestinian were massacred even before Hamas was created.

Melech

That is typical Israeli propaganda. It's actually proven that Israeli army used Palestinian civilians as human shields many times in the past, not Hamas. Most of the targets weren't even proven to be used by Hamas, and by informing few min before, they actually gave chance to Hamas fighters to escape. Blaming the victim. Without illegal land stealing there would be no resistance group. Palestinian were massacred even before Hamas was created.

what you are sainyg is typcial hamas propaganda :smh: 

lego

what you are sainyg is typcial hamas propaganda :smh:

Yeah sure, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch are actually working for Hamas. :toofunny:

Dolev

This can be applied to members of some other religions as well. ;)

Jewish Defense League, a terrorist organization (according to USA too), is it lame to talk about antisemitism and instead do something about these lunatics? How about lunatics in Israeli government and army, is it good to justify their actions and cry about antisemitism in the world, or do something to stop them?

Your logic.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

You can't compare Islamic fundamentalism with any other extreme-religious group. None has caused as much terror as the Islamists. Don't even try to.

I do enough by condemning them. You on the other hand... you don't. You even dare to question the ISIL and to accuse others of creating and funding them. These "lunatics" in the Israeli government and army made Israel stronger and more successful than any of the Muslim countries. But that's not the topic here dear, it's only about your religion and its middle-age methods.  :giggle: