Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ummm.. this is getting weird. :omg:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Chaos ♥ Lives ♥ In ♥ Everything ♥

One Five Ten

This is a forum that largely consists of people who have faced discrimination because of their s-xual orientation, so it doesn't seem strange to me that people here would defend the rights of other people to love who they choose to love. 

I actually agree a little bit, people thought this way about Gay people or even interracial couples 40 years ago...who knows where our views will go as we progress.

That said, I feel that way into it being a crime - I don't think laws should govern what people of age do with their bodies, and feel the same way about euthanasia etc. Even though I would never do incest, sometimes you can't help it, I guess. 

Sister

Our entire modern world is crumbling and going back to the dark ages.

Too Happy To Be Alive~

Melech

Its the first time i hear that. I highly doubt that ï¸and as long as we are ruled by christians that will thank God not happeb

Hauser

If they are over 18, both accepted and wants to be in this relationship and s-xual activity, so why not? who are we to say no to this?!

As long as it's not a rape, nothing is wrong, it's just s-x anyway, and maybe love, I don't know.. never been in this situation.

About future children, it's their own business, and probably they know all the risks..

craig

This is a forum that largely consists of people who have faced discrimination because of their s-xual orientation, so it doesn't seem strange to me that people here would defend the rights of other people to love who they choose to love. 

Funny how few gays are s-xually liberal across the board.

Lot of things are found disgusting my many people (from interracial marriage to gay s-x), but there is no rational basis for banning it.

Didymus

Funny how few gays are s-xually liberal across the board. Lot of things are found disgusting my many people (from interracial marriage to gay s-x), but there is no rational basis for banning it.

Agreed. I find it saddening that so many homos-xuals can't put themselves in the place of someone who, despite their natural impulses, is forced by an external power to behave differently just to conform to the "social norm" which has, indeed, no rational basis at all.

TheOriginalOne
Their kids are going to look like the ppl from  The Hills Have Eyes.
:lmao:

Cersei

inb4 someone actually defends this

"Ppl should be allowed to sleep with who ever they want who are to you judge?"

err when it leads to serious birth defects, surely you should be able to contain your selfish s-xual desires. 

:blehga:

Enigmatica

Our entire modern world is crumbling and going back to the dark ages.

I agree. It's people like that commitee who are contributing a big deal to that.

This will only further polarize society

Kayla

I think the people saying it should be illegal because of the high rate of birth defects in children born to incest couples need to realize that children are not a part of every relationship or couple. It's common for couples to have children and a possibility, but I really think we need to stop telling everyone that Relationship = Babies. 

Do I think this is weird and gross? Yes. But just because I'm offended doesn't mean I'm always right. Other than being a social taboo and risking genetic defects (which can be prevented by not having children, and there are other factors that cause genetic defects but THOSE aren't banned because they're not socially taboo), the only thing making this "wrong" is personal morals. And making laws based on that is like making laws based on religion- it's just not right. 

Redstreak

I agree, limiting consensual s-x between adults is always wrong.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~