💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Many Copies of C2C Did You Buy?

homomo

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50,000. I f*cked up big time with the order but Callie Northagen assured me I'd only be charged once for delivery so I just went with it. I'm scared for when they get delivered. :fat:

OMG.  :rip:

Best thing I've seen all day.

Anyway I've got one on iTunes, I might buy one in store when I have the money.  :emma:

Lona Delery

I don't see a reason to buy more than 1.

And anyway, I nearly didn't have the money to afford just one copy

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

GagaXCupcakke

Some of you people are acting like one copy of C2C is 50 bucks. If you can afford to have a phone/laptop that has internet, you can afford a copy of C2C  :usrs:

Only 1 physical copy of the deluxe version. I never buy multiple copies of the same album, I just don't see the point. Plus I don't have the money for it.

I went to Target yesterday and the entire top shelf of the new releases section was dedicated to C2C.  I asked how well they were selling, and was told the album was selling very well.  This is so unlike the first day of the ARTPOP release, where the album was not promoted in stores ... Walmart never even heard of the album on the first day, and FYE had some on a shelf but nobody was in there buying.  Anyway, I bought 3 C2C at Target and 3 at HSN.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Anderson123

One copy. It includes the 15 Deluxe tracks + On A Clear Day, Lady Is A Tramp and BBB, and I bought Bang Bang on iTunes.

Archived