💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eau De Gaga Film Edit

Leo

Featured Posts

Yes, I'm sure people are sick of the influx of fan edits of the fragrance film, but I made one myself. There are quite a few changes to the film, not just the music, so I hope you like it.

The music used is the Sexxx Dreams instrumental.

I tried to incorporate the general feel of the promotional images and poster, as well as the ingedients to the scent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgTgq-Hb_8&list=UUFhG_Sps6Rr74g3SgxAtAAg

Didymus

Not your fault, but I still think the repetition of those similar Gaga shots is just too awkward to look at for longer than fifteen seconds. But I love the quote in the beginning, the idea of adding ingredients to the video and I just am crazy about the chorus at the end and how "Gaga - Eau de Gaga" (great job on that too) floats over it. Beautiful.

:applause:

Oh, amazing job... the best edit I saw so far  :applause:

But, the the fact that they used the same "Lady Gaga" audio clip, makes me cringe so baaaddd

🌹 free britney 🌹

Oh, amazing job... the best edit I saw so far  :applause:

But, the the fact that they used the same "Lady Gaga" audio clip, makes me cringe so baaaddd

Not anymore, I got rid of that :whitney:

Not your fault, but I still think the repetition of those similar Gaga shots is just too awkward to look at for longer than fifteen seconds. But I love the quote in the beginning, the idea of adding ingredients to the video and I just am crazy about the chorus at the end and how "Gaga - Eau de Gaga" (great job on that too) floats over it. Beautiful.

:applause:

I agree. The film doesn't give us much to work with, but I'm glad you liked it.

JustifyMyLove

Best edit i saw, the gaga eau de gaga is the best thing on it, and the intro + ingredients OMFG

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived