Lady Gaga: "I crashed. I just didn’t even want to make music anymore."

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

"which I did with my first album"

i love that she didn't mention the name of the album anymore, she just called it the "first album"   :toofunny:

I have a good feeling that her next album is going to be her best, and it's going to slay. She's learned a lot from ARTPOP, she's gotten back in touch with her musical roots with Cheek the Cheek, and we all know this b---h won't go down without a fight.

Pharamon

Gaga its ok even if you start making underground music for a small audience i will still love you and i will always find a way to listen to those records cause you are unique and i love you <3

I like how she phrased her words in this and it's nice that she recognized some mistakes were made, hopefully they're not repeated next time

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MonsterMum

She set the far way too high too early.

Tbf, I do not think she can replicate TF/TFM success. Hopefully she can get back on track and keep producing great music.

It's true, you can not replicate your first love, your first steps, those are milestone events. Her massive debut is not something that will be topped. I think that she is trying to balance to make music, as it comes  or as she feels like it and the dedication towards her record label that want a commercial success. 

crisTEAne

i will love her no matter what. she ****ing saved me #staystronggaz :heart:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Adampervez

I have a good feeling that her next album is going to be her best, and it's going to slay. She's learned a lot from ARTPOP, she's gotten back in touch with her musical roots with Cheek the Cheek, and we all know this b---h won't go down without a fight.

:yes:

Gaga its ok even if you start making underground music for a small audience i will still love you and i will always find a way to listen to those records cause you are unique and i love you <3

I love that she is talking about this and being mature about it.

Much better than her rebellious phase, or the "**** pop music THIS IS ARTPOP" statement

Now these are interesting interviews :)

boyerased

I guess it's good for her to acknowledge her mistakes this time and not blame it on someone else. I know that no matter what she says she will fight back to regain the glory lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C1K8GbK1H4

Oh my god lol the interviewer's face in this

He's like "R u 4 real sis" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Uhm shouldn't that be seen as a compliment tho? It's not like we're calling her a flop that will never top herself again. 

I can't speak for her of course. I can only take an example from my own life. I have been receiving this kind of compliments often enough from my parents. It didn't make me feel proud that they had so much faith in me. It rather made me feel like nothing was ever good enough for them no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't handle that pressure. Maybe Gaga as an international popstar should.

Archived