💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Samsung Directly Calls Out Apple

sexy

Featured Posts

samsung desperately drags it's competitors to no avail

apple will always be superior in sales.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Samsung needs to be classier and just advertise their products for what they are without da shade tbh.  :reductive:

Still true though.  :ohwell:

Blue Jeans

omg its just a screen size, get over yourselves :fail:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

xoxo cupcakke

This is why I hate Samsung. If this isn't a parody, I hope that Samsung can screw off and stop this nonsensical bull. Like, is this what businesses are coming too, getting as close to slander to boost sales. Just  :madge:

they couldve leave the whole part when they bring apple up the homepage of the apple website was enough imo :rip:

wouldve been classier

guess whos up in this bitch

heavymlover

Being the company that they are, I thought Samsung would know by now that bad publicity is still publicity for Apple. Whether they are right or not, this campaign is kind of desperate.

No, I just can't at them

Srsly, the iPhone 6 didn't bring something new, but still... a step ahead of their products

🌹 free britney 🌹

They keep publicising the things that aren't good about the iPhone and yet I still don't know what the latest Samsung phone does

elijahfan

They're trying so hard it's almost cute. And I'm not even that much of an Apple fan - instead of giving in the dick contest, just put effort in actually making your product innovative and different.

Archived