Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande Shut Down Her Haters

Jjang

Featured Posts

http://www.mtv.com/news/1933761/ariana-grande-rumors-haters-shut-down/?xrs=MAIN_CL2

*It’s been a trying week for Ariana Grande. We know this because she took to Twitter to vent about the haters and jerks who’ve been writing stories about her alleged backstage behavior.

And how did she handle it? Like a lady, by killing them with kindness and reminding them that you get back what you put out.

man some of these rumors that have been coming out about me lately actually have me laughing out loud.... really can't take em seriously

sooner or later ppl will realize that what u put out is what u get back. the lies/hate etc. give love & I promise life will treat u better

I've said this before but I promise it's true. what u focus on expands. what u put out, u get back. live for love & your life will be pretty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read it as her confirming it when she wrote, "what u put out is what u get back" because she's getting hate, so does that mean she put it out in the past? :toofunny: But I am glad she's setting it straight and sending out positivity :applause:

She used the word "love" 16 times in 8 minutes :deadbanana:

not to quote rent but ima boutta quote rent. share love. give luv. spread luv. measure ur life in luv. (I quoted rent & I'm not apologizing)

Does she even understand what she's saying :rip:

*Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

:tea:

witchcocktor

This little skank :duck:

Look how a pop star spreading positive comments is receiving nothing but negativity from GGD, there you go, if you see others making fun of Gaga while she's doing such things, then don't complain.

The difference is that rumors about Ariana having a piss poor attitude are flooding the web. Lady Gaga isn't shutting down any rumors about her piss poor attitude because, well, there are none. Lmao.

This little skank :duck:

The difference is that rumors about Ariana having a piss poor attitude are flooding the web. Lady Gaga isn't shutting down any rumors about her piss poor attitude because, well, there are none. Lmao.

*Both are defending their reputation, like they should, both lately have been poorly reported by the media.

ThatSLAYGUY

It's disturbing how she's made to look like a child but s-xualized at the same time

Her performances always confuse me :wtf: 

witchcocktor

Both are defending their reputation, like they should, both lately have been poorly reported by the media.

Uhuh, but there are no rumors about Gaga being pissy to her fans and saying '' I wish they all ****ing die '' behind closed doors after a M&G. :fan:

Uhuh, but there are no rumors about Gaga being pissy to her fans and saying '' I wish they all ****ing die '' behind closed doors after a M&G. :fan:

*I don't understand what you're trying to imply?

Archived