Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yulia Volkova From t.A.T.u: "Being gay is wrong; lesbians are okay"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Guys, this HAS TO BE out of context or something. She has ALWAYS said that she believes everybody is bis-xual at some extent. I believe this is done to generate some kind of press. I mean this goes against their last single Love in Every Moment released just 5 months ago  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Anyway, this doesnt change at all all the things t.A.T.u. have done in the past regarding LGTB rights lmao

EDIT: You can support the LGTB-friendly russian Lena Katina, ALBUM OUT THIS NOVEMBER.

10703722_747673025292482_323733379227769

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

I'm more concerned about their fans, like how would you even feel being totally disowned by your own fav you stan for for a decade. I really feel sorry for them.

All the Things She Said is one of my all time fav songs, this is sadly one of the most absurd things I've ever read. Total humiliation, uneducated sellout b---h. Even if it's painful, I'd even grab a popcorn while your disowned fanbase and the rest of the gays drag you to the pits of hell.

I'm more concerned about their fans, like how would you even feel being totally disowned by your own fav you stan for for a decade. I really feel sorry for them.

All the Things She Said is one of my all time fav songs, this is sadly one of the most absurd things I've ever read. Total humiliation, uneducated sellout b---h. Even if it's painful, I'd even grab a popcorn while your disowned fanbase and the rest of the gays drag you to the pits of hell.

Talking as a fan who's been just listening to their albums five minutes ago, I gotta say there's something fishy about this statement :flop: 

I mean how you go from this:

The LGBT community especially has embraced your music, largely due to the lyrics and imagery of t.A.T.u. The fact that all this happened a decade ago–by a group from Russia, no less–seems incredibly progressive, even in 2012 (especially given the fact that St. Petersburg just recently passed legislature to ban pro-LGBT speech.) How do you feel about your connection to LGBT culture? Was that always the intention in your career?

Lena: Yes, we were not only supporting LGBT, but bringing this topic to the big screen. I think that now in Russia it is tougher than it was 10 years ago. I just played a show in St. Petersburg on the last day of a Queerfest to support LGBT. Their situation is really difficult now. It is sad that people are being aggressive, not tolerant when we need to respect each other and love each other for who we are, not for who we are sleeping with…

Julia: Do not judge and you will not be judged. Each person has the right to exist on a different level. The main thing that burned in my eyes was love and the desire to live. I think we are all living as bis-xual.

To being an homophobe in less than a year :flop:

Kindness rules all.

Talking as a fan who's been just listening to their albums five minutes ago, I gotta say there's something fishy about this statement :flop:

The LGBT community especially has embraced your music, largely due to the lyrics and imagery of t.A.T.u. The fact that all this happened a decade ago–by a group from Russia, no less–seems incredibly progressive, even in 2012 (especially given the fact that St. Petersburg just recently passed legislature to ban pro-LGBT speech.) How do you feel about your connection to LGBT culture? Was that always the intention in your career?

Lena: Yes, we were not only supporting LGBT, but bringing this topic to the big screen. I think that now in Russia it is tougher than it was 10 years ago. I just played a show in St. Petersburg on the last day of a Queerfest to support LGBT. Their situation is really difficult now. It is sad that people are being aggressive, not tolerant when we need to respect each other and love each other for who we are, not for who we are sleeping with…

Julia: Do not judge and you will not be judged. Each person has the right to exist on a different level. The main thing that burned in my eyes was love and the desire to live. I think we are all living as bis-xual.

maybe

1.- she is a fake

2.- she got crazy

3.- russia makes her say these things

:shrug:

mte

they literally wasted their money and part of their lives in them tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FrozenKookie

Bring Kiirill here and translate that interview for us. I'm honestly bothered, this is like a total suicide to your career.

they literally wasted their money and part of their lives in them tbh

As I said before, every t.A.T.u. fan knows how Yulia is. She is always doing these kind of things to stay in the media so it is not a shock for us. It may be for a casual listener, but for us who follow her carreer, this is not surprising at all lmao

Kindness rules all.

As I said before, every t.A.T.u. fan knows how Yulia is. She is always doing these kind of things to stay in the media so it is not a shock for us. It may be for a casual listener, but for us who follow her carreer, this is not surprising at all lmao

So she can say ******* and her fans are ok with that?

anyway congrats fro your 5000th post

So she can say ******* and her fans are ok with that?

anyway congrats fro your 5000th post

it is not that we are ok with her homophobic comments  :sweat: It's just that some of her comments become irrelevant after a while, like, she is always saying bull****, this is just one more that happens to be against everything she's done in the last 15 years  :toofunny:

Kindness rules all.

it is not that we are ok with her homophobic comments  :sweat: It's just that some of her comments become irrelevant after a while, like, she is always saying bull****, this is just one more that happens to be against everything she's done in the last 15 years  :toofunny:

oh I see

ps: I said congratulations to you for your 5000th post and I didn't get a "thank you"

dd.gif

oh I see

ps: I said congratulations to you for your 5000th post and I didn't get a "thank you"

dd.gif

I'm sorry I'm doing homework :deadbanana:

I didn't even realized I hitted 5000 post  :toofunny:  Thank you  :hug:  :hug:

Kindness rules all.

I'm sorry I'm doing homework :deadbanana:

I didn't even realized I hitted 5000 post  :toofunny:  Thank you  :hug:  :hug:

I also have homework I should be doing it right now but I don't feel like doing anything tonightdd.gif

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL? I can't believe SHE of all people said such disgusting things omg. I'm infuriated and I'm not even a man

Archived