Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thicke lied about writing Blurred Lines; Pharrell unable to read music

betarixx

Featured Posts

It wasn't random, he could've pointed to Gaye's and said that was his composition or if he couldn't read it then it basically confirms they built it around how Gaye's song sounded

Either one very obviously points to plagiarism

I wasn't aware that this was about a trial and legal stuff when I made that post :ohno:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where was this controversy when Blurred Lines was #1 for a million years?  Did I just miss all the drama?

It started around the time it became the 'Song of the Summer 2013'. Just a way for people to make a quick buck in the court of law, hearing both you can barely hear a slight similarity. 

DanceInTheFlames

Whoever does his PR must make more money in one day than he has on all the sales of his most recent album. 

Why did the interviewer start examining Pharrell on whether or not he could read music? :confused: Seems a bit random to whip out a music sheet and ask someone to read it :toofunny:

this :rip:

Pure Adrenaline

omg Thicke is just one lucky matoherf1242121er the fact that he wasn't sober 80% of the time this song was created I can't 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Is there something I'm missing?How does Pharrell produce without being able to read music notes?

By ear!

One time, I arranged a full orchestral suite of Lady Gaga music. I played violin, and I only read treble clef. I didn't know how to read alto or bass clef, so I had to do it mostly by ear. It takes longer and it's a lot of guessing a checking, but it can be done.

DrewStevens

Well being the one who wrote Blurred Lines is not a good thing anyway...

About Pharell... he doesn't need to read music to produce great songs. He's talent is natural even when almost half of his songs sound the same.

By ear!

One time, I arranged a full orchestral suite of Lady Gaga music. I played violin, and I only read treble clef. I didn't know how to read alto or bass clef, so I had to do it mostly by ear. It takes longer and it's a lot of guessing a checking, but it can be done.

It's not like this is a hobby for him; he earns millions of dollars producing music and hasn't even bothered to learn one of the most rudimentary skills of the profession.

Archived