💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

-The general feeling of hype that is beginning on this site. And the fact that by next week people will be posting fake instrumentals from a potential untitled album.

Too true! :hehe:  Here we go again....   :spin:

it wasn't, it meant: My next Album will take many Years :derpga:

The new "soon"  :rip:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would love Gagz to include rock influenced songs on the album I don't think it's happening, I feel like she's constantly changing her mind about concepts and the fact that she mentioned that her upcoming LP will be rock-related maybe was nothing but a temporary state of mind.  However, i am here for everything she desires to experience with but pls no more jazz, it's just not my thing (while i'm at it I doubt it she'll release another jazz album in the next 3-4 years, she's not the type of artist who pulls off records with similar content in such a short period of time)

I want the fame and the fame monster, I want pure pop from Gaga, I want generic pop like Just Dance, I want epic pop like poker face, I want creative pop like dance in the dark and bad romance. I want weird pop like government hooker. I want dark pop like bloody marry. I just want a wide variety of pop music.

jojo Freud

What are your predictions for gagas next pop album? I feel like she has been leaving hints here and there of the theme of her next album so what do you personally think and hope the theme of her next album will be?

Also when do you think she'll drop it? It would be amazing for her to drop it at the end of next year (2015). One, because it will be after the most important exams of my life and my final year of compulsory schooling before uni which would act as a nice reward  :derpga: . Secondly, if she drops it around that time she can take advantage of holiday promotion and sales. The only thing about dropping it late next year is that it won't qualify for the Grammys. I don't think gaga will drop it any earlier than late next year or even 2016 mainly because of the focus on the C2C tour and c2c in general.

So what do you think? Whats your opinion on the theme of the next album and when do you think gaga will drop it?

Cant wait to start bopping to a new pop album :omgexcited:  :bunny:  

VforVendetta

when will these threads stop

They have just started. I guess you weren't here during 2012/early 2013.

Fiona Apple

I read she is already recording songs..So hopefully in the early 2016 we will have a new album :D

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived