💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

@JustePokeHerFace C2C was recorded in two weeks and didnt require writing. Lol. And although she is widening her demographic, I think it could potentially be damaging to spread herself too thin. A Q1 2016 release means a 2 year VMA blackout and a 2 1/2 year radio blackout. Not good for any pop star in the early stages of their career. Clearly the Rihanna formula works in an age where music gets outdated quicker. Its not 1980 anymore and this will be her last album in her twenties. Pressure makes diamonds, and Gaga is at her best in the spotlight, not in the shadows. Thats not just about commercial success either. Gaga is an artist that always has and always will be Gaga...outlandish...visual...and has a message. Dont let a good message get snuffed because you waited too long.

Except that Gaga isn't in the early stages of her career. She's an established artist and some would even argue that she's a legend (countless magazines are starting to call her that). But I do get your point, and I agree that new Gaga music would be beneficial. Given the amount of promotion Cheek to Cheek is getting, however, I do not think an album release is coming this year. Unlike a lot of fans Gaga is considering Cheek to Cheek a full era!

I can imagine her label asking her to release this year, but we will probably get a lead single late 2015. :yes:

Oh and I don't know if you know, but theories and thoughts concerning Gaga and her career belong into the 'Gaga Thoughts' section. The news section provides us with actual news such as new photos, music, and events. :)

Edit: you can quote the posts you want to reply to by tapping on the post (if you are on mobile) or clicking the quote button (if you are on desktop). This way the person you are talking to gets notified and will most likely reply. :yes:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a single this year. But an album is a stretch unless she's already been recording...which we only have circumstantial evidence to support.

13VictorC

Personally, the biggest reason of all is Gaga sharing themes and possibly lyrics from the new era already.

Plus, she said she wants us to be surprised. To surprise us she needs to share these things close to the album era and make us expect the album later than it will actually release.

Nevertheless, I could wait until next year if this means a more well-planned and well-executed era.

Stephen

I say we will definitely get music this year. Maybe not a whole album. But something, I'm sure.

Ladey Gagz

You're saying she finished ARTPOP in june 2013 and it's impossible that she has just started writing her new album. You're forgetting how busy she is with C2C.

13VictorC

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a single this year. But an album is a stretch unless she's already been recording...which we only have circumstantial evidence to support.

It sounds reasonable for a new single just before October 31. The theme of the next era seems to fit Halloween quite well.

Still sticking with an early 2016 release. A late 2015 release would be a stretch. The reason ARTPOP didn't do well IMO was that Gaga was rushed and wasn't in the right state of mind to create the music she is use to creating. Not saying that ARTPOP was tainted though. Gaga is in a good place now and that will reflect on her new album. I say give her all the time she wants and let her decide when it's right to release. :)

2015 does sound like a likely year for a new Gaga single, but not album. She'll probably release a lead single around late 2015 and a new album in 2016.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

spanishmonster

Before September 31 please so she could get a nom for grammy 2015! (At least one single)

buy stupid love on itunes

degenerate

All I know is monster4life better not be the title. It's probably the most cringe worthy title she could come up with.

Those were exactly my thoughts in 2012 when the ARTPOP speculations came about.

Anderson123

I honestly don't expect her to release something so soon. She can take her time and work and plan this album as much as she wants (I'm talking about one more year I Guess, I would not be able to wait 2 more years for more Gaga music) so it turns the way she wants.

I get the "New Miley" thing but I don't think they and especially her should really care about that. If the music is good, that's all that matters, there will ALWAYS be one Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Adele (who is releasing something this year), etc., so it's not like "Oh, this year NOBODY is releasing an album, let's release it now".

RAMROD

It will be 2016 earliest.

Also, May 30 is when C2C tour start full blown.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived