đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's HSN Cheek to Cheek Special

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PicklePower

You should make a thread introducing the new legend. Or I can make it if you want lol. 

What should her name be?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Lady in purple

Lurple?

Ms. Orgasm

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

The show was so amazing I still can't get over it :lmao:

That woman :lmao: she's gonna kill me :toofunny:

BUY 20!!!

Oh, I'm just visiting-

What an awesome special! It was so well put together, and the host was great. I hope Gaga does them for every album! :D

Also, Over 15,000 copies isn't bad, at all!

PicklePower

The show was so amazing I still can't get over it :lmao:

That woman :lmao: she's gonna kill me :toofunny:

I know :lmao:

Gifs of her are going to be going around for WEEKS! :lmao:

Yeah, I'm getting the target version, too. 

I will in December when I'm back in NYC. :) But I already pre-ordered on iTunes too. :)

Enjoy the gif!

itliehEdj0Aro.gif

She just needs to follow Gaga to every show and promo stop from now on, Qween of HSN tbh  :legend:

My tweet was featured on HSN too, gettin' dat promo in  :worship:

I will in December when I'm back in NYC. :) But I already pre-ordered on iTunes too. :)

I've considered getting the iTunes version solely for Bang Bang. But I guess that's kind of the point lol

GagaStefi

tbh I NEVER buy Albums online I always like getting them in person. Too bad Gaga isn't doing a Signing, :(

PicklePower

Madame Promo

YES

They keep talking like there's only a limited number of these albums available. I know that's part of their sales tactics, but do you think this version could possibly become a collector's item? Technically, it would be like a limited edition.

The genius thing with marketing is that you could sell anything as a limited edition, technically they're only going to produce so many as long as demand exists. In a half years time I'm sure this disc with the exact track-listing won't be purchasable on the HSN catalog so they can say it's limited and still be telling the truth.

For an 11pm slot the 15k sales were pretty respectable given the demo they should pull in for this type of a project, had it been prime time it would've been super interesting but that slot is too valuable for the channel.

Archived