Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus gets playful onstage with a fake rear end

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneGranger

They will change her image for the next album, trust me. It's like, they know it was a huge change this time and if she keeps doing the same thing next album people will be like "Ehh, yeah we've seen that already". So trust me, it'd be a shock if Miley "behaves well" or actually does something serious. It'd be more controversial because everyone now will be like "Omgg ThE TwErK guRL goNe SiriuZ" and stuff like that.

Things like this happen in the music industry and please, Miley is not that original or "rebel".

It ill be interesting to see nonetheless.

Anderson123

It ill be interesting to see nonetheless.

For those who love Miley, sure. But to those of us who don't care about her or don't really believe what she's doing, it's just another phase. I'm just tired of seeing her tongue out of her mouth thinking she's so cool and rebel. It's like.. sure girl, you're SO bad, now go back to your seat.

HermioneGranger

For those who love Miley, sure. But to those of us who don't care about her or don't really believe what she's doing, it's just another phase. I'm just tired of seeing her tongue out of her mouth thinking she's so cool and rebel. It's like.. sure girl, you're SO bad, now go back to your seat.

Yeah, I know. She's getting quite tiresome. I don't even like her music, she's just trying to be cool.

Jenniferella

She is. And she has been for a long time. Things like that can only take you so far. She's a nice person though.

She's on a world tour, enough said.

Bookmarked your post, we'll see when she smashes the hot 100 with her next lead single. And again, I'm not even a fan of her.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

HermioneGranger

She's on a world tour, enough said.

Bookmarked your post, we'll see when she smashes the hot 100 with her next lead single. And again, I'm not even a fan of her.

I'm not talking about the charts, I'm talking about the art.

LOOOL I found this hilarious :lmao: I don't see how this is so bad or anything  :laughga: I think she knows how disproportionate and unreal it looks :rofl: She isn't being or trying to look serious, so I don't know why some of you guys are taking this so seriously, lighten up :dies:

this, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived