Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina Morgana

I was there.

My anaconda don't want none. At all.

They played "Baby Got Back" before the show :lmao:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Lina Morgana

The new show is much more mature than the old show. There is no Inflatable Dog, Giant Hot Dog or Tongue Slide. She's evolving and that was the only truly outrageous thing she did the whole night.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Computer

I hope she is less of a cartoon in her next era, her voice is so good.

The new show is much more mature than the old show. There is no Inflatable Dog, Giant Hot Dog or Tongue Slide. She's evolving and that was the only truly outrageous thing she did the whole night.

That's good.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

FGGrayson

That's normal to her, she is just looking for attention, i dont like her vibe or music, i found her gross & immature

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

FGGrayson

Personally I don't find it hilarious/funny at all :koons: Maybe I'm too old for these gimmicks.

this

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

WHAT?!?!!??! I'm seeing her in october and i'm so sad if this is true. The tongue slide was what i was looking forward to :(

Lina Morgana

WHAT?!?!!??! I'm seeing her in october and i'm so sad if this is true. The tongue slide was what i was looking forward to :(

She said she got tired of doing the same thing over and over again so she wanted to make a new experience and it's still going to blow you away. I was disappointed at first but she still puts on one hell of a show. She also interacted with the audience a bit more than usual.

BLACKOUTbritney

I thought she would use that slide for every show! It was funny

I thought she would use that slide for every show! It was funny

me too! and the inflatable version of her puppy wouldve been so nice to see. 

She said she got tired of doing the same thing over and over again so she wanted to make a new experience and it's still going to blow you away. I was disappointed at first but she still puts on one hell of a show. She also interacted with the audience a bit more than usual.

okay im glad you said it's still a pretty good show 

Lina Morgana
okay im glad you said it's still a pretty good show 

It's amazing. Her energy is overwhelming and the new content is fun to see instead of everything everybody's seen on TV and on the internet!

One side feels ostracized by "skinny b---hes" and the other side feels ostracized by "big booty b---hes"

:lmao: the circus never ends

Archived