Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AOTY

BEYONCÉ
Frozen
Sam Smith's one

are the only 3 I think for sure will be nommed

Record of the year / Song of the year

Dark Horse (only record of the year)
Happy
Stay with me
Fancy (only record of the year)
and maybe AATB.

POP Album

PRISM
Sam Smith
1989 (maybe ? )

POP Vocal performance:

Stay with me

Best POP Duo/Group

Dark Horse

Drunk In Love

The Monster (maybe)

and hopefully Do what u want or something from C2C

Best Pop Traditional album

Cheek to cheek :nick:

I think that ARTPOP has a good chance for EDM categories so is Cheek to Cheek in jazz because the 1st and 2nd singles are both #1 so i have a feeling she might take home one  :yes:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Miranda Sings

It would be nice to see C2C get some noms, but I'm not counting on it. ARTPOP is out of the question. BEYONCE will get album of the year nom and has a good chance of winning. I'd imagine Sam Smith will get a best new artist nom, and Stay With Me will likely be up for record of the year. Dark Horse will have a few. Happy as well. Frozen will be up for a ton.

Do What U Want may grab a nomination from best collaboration

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Pure Adrenaline

the only nomination ARTPOP could get it Best Electronic Album, but even if it get will get snubbed by some DJ :emo:(hoping for best Pop Vocal too .... those Gypsy/Dope notes :legend: )

so I'm  hoping that C2C will get more nominations and will have more chances to win probablu like 88% of winning 

as annual Katy Perry will get a bunch of nominations and wont win anything

Betonce for sure be nomintaed for album of the year it will defenatly win something but I dont think it will get AOTY

So my guess is that FFrozen soundtrack will win AOTY I mean who else it's the top seller and has pretty good critical response .... but idk tbh

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Robinladen

Albums:

Beyoncé

Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour

Frozen

Coldplay - Ghost Stories

Song or record:

John Legend - All of Me

Frozen - Let It Go

Beyoncé - Drunk In Love

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

Pharell Williams - Happy

Sia - Chandelier

A Big World ft. Christina Aguilera - Say Something

Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Fancy and Problem perhaps

New artist:

Sam Smith

Other possible nominees:

Ed Sheeran
Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga
FKA Twigs
Banks

South Blonde

I'm also here for Katy getting 9 nominations and losing them all (just a joke; no hate lol)

zoyMk5E.gif

:rofl:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Bradley

ARTPOP should be nominated for Album of the Year, Best Electronic Album (+winner).

Applause for Best song of the year+Record of the year(+winner)

Cheek To Cheek should be nominated for Album of the Year and all the Jazz categories (+winner in all of them).

Cheek to Cheek is quite impossible to be nominated for Album of the Year, it isn't influential enough, also Applause was released in August last year, if it deserves a Grammy it would have been nominated at this year's Grammys.

Do What U Want however deserves a Best Collaboration, ARTPOP deserves Best Dance/Electronic album. Cheek to Cheek the jazz categories.

I hope they don't snub her again, I've seen enough.

I will move to another planet if Katy gets more nominations than Lady Gaga, they seriously do not value talent but fame/sales if they do that.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Cheek to Cheek is quite impossible to be nominated for Album of the Year, it isn't influential enough, also Applause was released in August last year, if it deserves a Grammy it would have been nominated at this year's Grammys.

Do What U Want however deserves a Best Collaboration, ARTPOP deserves Best Dance/Electronic album. Cheek to Cheek the jazz categories.

I hope they don't snub her again, I've seen enough.

I will move to another planet if Katy gets more nominations than Lady Gaga, they seriously do not value talent but fame/sales if they do that.

I never thought of this. But now that I recognize the possibility, it better happen.  :queenga:

It would be nice to see C2C get some noms, but I'm not counting on it. ARTPOP is out of the question. BEYONCE will get album of the year nom and has a good chance of winning. I'd imagine Sam Smith will get a best new artist nom, and Stay With Me will likely be up for record of the year. Dark Horse will have a few. Happy as well. Frozen will be up for a ton.

I think C2C has a good chance, both Gaga & Tony have won several Grammys & this is a different project

A Star is Born ⭐

GypsyPrince

Do What U Want better at least get nominated for Best Collaboration tho Fancy would probably have a higher chance of beating it.

I'm counting on CTC to get nominated in its respective category.

BEYONCE is bound to win a few Grammies. 

Archived