💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on C2C promo: "Every album will be like this now"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

That's good to hear, I really hope all her intentions and plans come together for the next one :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSlayedYou

I'm glad of this, but isn't it a bit annoying how much the fans  on twitter keep asking and asking about her management stuff? 

Am I the only one who understood she meant promo and how they're taking care of the album? :rip: seems to be a lot of hip breaking. mess

Nah, I figured it was gonna be about promo, but I actually thought she was gonna say all her albums would focus less on promoting from now on. : laughga:

Whispering

Her previous management's treatment of ARTPOP was so terrible..  :toofunny:

Impossible. 3 Singles have been released from the album, the last 2 flopped and the Tour's over in 2 months. ARTPOP's run out of steam commercially. If GUY didn't take over radio given it's epic-banger status, nothing she releases from the album will. It's unfortunate because the music is fab.

Only the last one flopped, but you are correct, we are WAY past the point of making anything else happen with ARTPOP.

Unfortunately, it was really too late by the time G.U.Y. came out. That's water under the bridge now, though. The artRAVE is a wonderful way to celebrate the ending of this era (as I know you know from going) and we will be moving on to many more to come!  

This makes me sad for the potential ARTPOP couldve had with her current management. 

But move on to better things Gaga, and keep your head held high :)

This. :tea::yes:

MonsterVlad

Till 2016/2017 alot can change, so let's just wait and see  :coffee:

This. I doubt we will have new album before 2nd half of 2016 tbh.

ItsTommyBitch

isaOF8ABGYqO7.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived