💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on C2C promo: "Every album will be like this now"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Whispering

If they're the ones who helped promote MDNA, I think it's understandable as to why I am hesitant. -.- It's not a walk in the park, Gaga really needs to work on her PR, even if it is just someone taking her phone away from her when she's drunk or high.

They have 200+ clients. They also manage Jay Z and Maroon 5. No manager or management team can get everyone to the level of Gaga.

PR has nothing to do with what you are talking about. No one is going to take away Gaga's phone (or any other artist for that natter) and you have no idea when she is drunk or high.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have 200+ clients. They also manage Jay Z and Maroon 5. No manager or management team can get everyone to the level of Gaga.

PR has nothing to do with what you are talking about. No one is going to take away Gaga's phone (or any other artist for that natter) and you have no idea when she is drunk or high.

Do you not follow her posts or instagram? 

girl is wasted. I would be too if I could party like that.

PR has a lot to do with it. Promote all you want, but without a good relationship with the public aka public relations *fake sarcastic shock*, that's all in vain.

MelbHawker

Only the last one flopped, but you are correct, we are WAY past the point of making anything else happen with ARTPOP.

Unfortunately, it was really too late by the time G.U.Y. came out. That's water under the bridge now, though. The artRAVE is a wonderful way to celebrate the ending of this era (as I know you know from going) and we will be moving on to many more to come!  

Arguable. In Australia, all 3 Singles flopped. Worldwide, DWUW did much better than GUY, but I wouldn't call it a WW hit. I think she can only get better from here - especially with new management behind her. I can't wait to see her explore C2C; I think it'll really give people a chance to see a different side to her - one that someone can't dispose of so easily like they do with her Popstar self. 

Duella Dvil

Even if the title meant the OTHER MEANING  i would be ecstatic!!! I am loving JazzGa, she is just perfect and i would love for her to continue this AND a pop career. Imagine an album of gaga songs like the CherryTree sessions or like Ke$ha's deconstructed where she reinvented her biggest hits for piano/jazz/acapellla performance!!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

:lmao: you are giving people heart attacks with that title.

Glad that she has good management now.

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Omg that title LOL. As much as I support whatever choices she makes, I'd be pretty sad if she did jazz FOR THE REST OF HER MUSIC CAREER NEVER TOUCHING POP AGAIN.

MonsterRocket

I guess what Gaga means is that previous management used to care only about money, instead of the quality of her albums as well (even if they were amazing though).

We'll have to wait for the next pop record anyways, 'cause C2C is not having such a big promotion. It's normal, of course, they're not spending so much money on this project because jazz is not mainstream and will not attract as many people as pop does. I just hope they make some great work for the next pop record.

Pure Adrenaline

I got ****ing scared that all albums will be like CTC :rip:

not only you my dear :rip:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Is CTC really getting better promo than pre-release ARTPOP tho?

I mean, the planned Applause release, VMAs, Swinefest and original artRAVE were all genius IMO.

I agree, but overall, there was a lot of inconsistency leading up to the release, and a lot of missed opportunities for promo (as all little managers pointed out at the time) ;)

I work full time now, so I don't get to be on GGD as much, but I do like the vibe from C2C promo.. it does seem as if it is being handled lovingly.

I am only semi enthused about jazz album, but I am getting really excited for new material (and new management!) :excited2:

Archived