Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting interview. :applause:

Tony and Gaga are just so great together! I'm very grateful that Tony has helped her in the way he did. :emo:

I love that even after all the drama, she still loves ARTPOP so much. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Anderson123

I can't even begin to imagine what Gaga is feeling right now. Being a fan of jazz music and getting to collaborate and talk with Tony Bennett. I think it's one of those times when you meet someone older than you and you learn so many things that you see life in a different way, from a perspective of someone who has lived 60 more years than you. And not only that, but to have the same passion for music as that person. I think that's amazing and I wish I could live that if I were a musician. I think it's just inspirational that Tony decided to record the album with her, and to say such beautiful things about her and her talent.

I just wish Gaga the best, I don't know why she was ever depressed about her music, her 4 albums are better than many popstars' discographies that I know and she should be proud that she has so much (I think) control of what she releases. Yes, there are a lot of songs that she didn't release on this ARTPOP album, but I hope she's happy with what she has done, because I love Born This Way and it's a more "Risky" album than ARTPOP, yet it's my favorite.

Gaga is not even 30 years old yet and she already has a duet album with a legend. That's what EVERYONE on this forum should see, and not "That old man duet, ugh I want more Tik Tok, Iggy Azalea chart topperZz plZ!"

Pain of fame1

More fans need to read this before they go talking about how disappointed they are with the ARTPOP era. 

THIS. THIS AND THIS. AND THEY SHOULD DENEFITLY SUPPORT GAGA TROUHGOUT THE C2C ERA, AND BUY THE ALBUM,

This interview is so heartwarming, their friendship is just so beautiful and precious, I'm glad they found each other :flutter:

That wig looks like a brunette clown wig in here :giveup: not even italian curls anymore

mhm thank good I'm not the only one who thinks the same :giveup:

I actually love her so much :applause: She's so real and so honest. She's such a perfectionist, and even tho she doesn't care about the charts, I think what killed her is seeing the critique from her fans; who she literally lives for. I think now she's learned that her TRUE fans will love her no matter what, and that she just needs to continue to put out music that makes HER feel inspired and content and just ignore the fact that some people don't like it. It's not her problem. She's the artist, and I genuinely want to hear music that she genuinely loves. She can still adore her fans, but live for her art, not us. I love that she still says she loves ARTPOP tho. It's my favorite album, and I'm glad she's staying true to herself.

It breaks my heart to see what she's been dealing with. Hopefully she stops giving a **** and just goes for it. Ignore everyone but her own creative genious :legend:

I agree with some parts, but the 'real fans' thing is silly. The ones who never criticize her and love anything she puts out no matter how good it is are not real fans - in my opinion they are fanatics.

I like the interview it is honest, good to see she wants to sing again.

eifulien

I'm really sad for her but at the same time disappointed in her for letting the hate on ARTPOP get onto her.  :( At least she believes in the quality of her album and its pure message.  :worship: She seems finally to be ready to fulfill everything she sang about on ARTPOP...  :legend: F*ck the media, f*ck the flop of fans we have turned into and do what you believe in!  :legend:  :wub:

notamember

Such a beautiful, enlightening interview. If all you got from reading that is "that wig is tired" I don't know what to say to you...

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

Archived