šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

U2's new album released for FREE on iTunes, the largest release ever!

PopBitch

Featured Posts

Just downloaded it! I'll delete if later if I don't like it. (Well, not really. Everything goes to the cloud when you delete something).

The album is amazing. Mind bloen. :sara:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:omg:

Ā 

So exciting! :party:

This will be pretty massive for a potential tour. That's how most artists make the large bulk of their money anyway and theĀ U2 360ƃā€šĀ° Tour is already the highest grossing tour of all time and also has the highest attendance.

U2 looking to slay the world again.

Umm... I'm going to look really stupid, but I can't figure out how to download it?

It says I have already purchased the album but when I search for it I can't find it?

I wanna listen :noparty:

PopBitch

Raised by Wolves is EPIC. Ā I want this album on vinyl. Ā  Ā 

Ā 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSXWcUXdwo

Umm... I'm going to look really stupid, but I can't figure out how to download it?

It says I have already purchased the album but when I search for it I can't find it?

Go to your artists. Ā Are they listed already on there?

Ā 

If not, go to your purchased and hit download.

Raised by Wolves is EPIC. Ā I want this album on vinyl. Ā  Ā 

Ā 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSXWcUXdwo

Go to your artists. Ā Are they listed already on there?

Well yeah, but only because I have "Beautiful Day" downloaded. No new album :noparty:

Wait for a monent, it will be added on to your library.

And ready for download by clicking the iCloud logo on the corner of the cover like usual.

It might help to check for the available downloads too.

Make sure you have enabled pre-ordets download on preferences.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Everyone pulling a Beyonce....I knew it would become the new way of releasing albums and getting rush immediate sales for the first week :laughga:

Meh, not really pulling a Beyonce considering she was not the first person to do it or have success with a surprise release. It's also certainly not the first time a major release has taken the form of a free album. If anything, they're pulling a Radiohead.

Well yeah, but only because I have "Beautiful Day" downloaded. No new album :noparty:

Ā 

If you go to the home page of iTunes and click on the 'Purchased' link under 'Quick Links' it will bring up all your songs you've downloaded and deleted from your library. Just click on the U2 album from the cloud and click the icon to download directly into your physical library.Ā 

If you go to the home page of iTunes and click on the 'Purchased' link under 'Quick Links' it will bring up all your songs you've downloaded and deleted from your library. Just click on the U2 album from the cloud and click the icon to download directly into your physical library.Ā 

Ā 

:worship: Ā Thank you!

Downloading it now.

Surely this won't count as official album sales.....Sorta of a cheap tactic to inflate them. Not that U2 needs album sales since they've already sold a trillion records.

Surely this won't count as official album sales.....Sorta of a cheap tactic to inflate them. Not that U2 needs album sales since they've already sold a trillion records.

The actual sale will be the hard copy. Right now it will be iTunes exclusive until October 13

StrawberryBlond

Odd that the release date they've picked is the same week as fellow Irish band, The Script's new album goes on sale in Ireland. It might not count towards official sales at the moment, meaning The Script could still go to #1 in Ireland, but even so, it's controversial, as it shifts all the attention onto them, the far bigger, legendary band. And the loyalty the Irish have to their native Irish celebrities is famous, so this'll be a big week in sales from the country overall.

Archived