đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Harper's Bazaar New York Fashion Week! (photos+videos!)

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

It's not about sticking in one type of fashion, it's about consistency, that's how you create the icon, one of the things ARTPOP is all about.

I'm don't like to compare Gaga trough the years artistically because she's growing, but in fashion terms this era has been good, but almost nothing memorable, except the first Applause total black looks, the curly hair and the italian curls.

All shes done is bounce around to drastically different costumes none of which were particularly fashionable. I feel like for the past 2 years shes had no real sense of style, she just gives "looks". There have been glimpses of "fabulousness" here and there for lack of a better word. But idk, in terms of her style I feel like shes mostly lost her cool.

Edited by blacklistedd

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaXCollection

• Teal Ambition

• lego

• Tropico

Bw0gAlKCUAALcFm.jpg

I'm so not used to her arriving in one outfit and then performing in the same thing  :rip:

I'm almost 99.9% that's a different dress

GagaXCollection

She's singing 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love' with some random guy...instead of tony  :awkney: WTF :lmao:

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10678340_275332725989983_428118850_s.mp4

Thats not a random guy, Thats Brian

http://instagram.com/p/rDemXSs74S/?modal=true

Edited by GagaXCollection
ladygagaxcollection.com

Dress by Chanel, jewels by Harry Winston, boobs by IHOP.

She looks absolutely beatiful, the whole look is very Stresiand. Not sure if I would have worn those fishnets though, they are reading a little Free Willy...and I'm not talking about her tuck.

Edited by SKANK

GagaXCollection

OHHHHHH....how come he's not playing his trumpet  :eek: i didn't know he sings too...he sounds pretty good  :worship:

I know  :legend:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Dress by Chanel, jewels by Harry Winston, boobs by IHOP.

She looks absolutely beatiful, the whole look is very Stresiand. Not sure if I would have worn those fishnets though, they are reading a little Free Willy...and I'm not talking about her tuck.

IHOP :giveup:

She definitely looks well-beaten.

Pierre

I feel like theres nothing truly memorable because all shes done is bounce around to drastically different costumes none of which were particularly fashionable. I feel like for the past 2 years shes had no real sense of style, she just gives "looks". There have been glimpses of "fabulousness" here and there for lack of a better word. But idk, in terms of her style I feel like shes mostly lost her cool.

As a Gaga fashion fan I really enjoyed the PreVmas and Vmas days, the curly, but not very big hair, the black sculptured dresses, all the white pants and tops with futuristic vibes, I understand what you say, nothing really big big big memorable.

It's not all her fault tho, she has Brandon, Frederic and the haus for the fashion choices. Maybe they still don't have the fashion feeling and love she used to have with Nicola.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Gaga looks elegant and beautiful and not even remotely "old." She looks her age, which I guess to 15 year olds makes her seem ancient, especially in our youth obsessed culture. Some comments here are reminding me yet again why pop is considered such a superficial entertainment industry.

All hail this post

blacklistedd

As a Gaga fashion fan I really enjoyed the PreVmas and Vmas days, the curly, but not very big hair, the black sculptured dresses, all the white pants and tops with futuristic vibes, I understand what you say, nothing really big big big memorable.

It's not all her fault tho, she has Brandon, Frederic and the haus for the fashion choices. Maybe they still don't have the fashion feeling and love she used to have with Nicola.

I LOVED her prevma/vma looks. They were cool and fashionable but still made a statement as Lady Gaga. I thought they were great.

Im not sure about the stylists, I just think shes so preoccupied with giving looks what with the oversized Moonstruck wig and these matronly ensembles to match Tony and the album. Id like her to drop the contrivances completely and just exist as a creative person. Then I think her looks would stop looking as questionable.

Edited by blacklistedd