Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's demands for her arrival to Israel

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol But this is for backstage at the venue, not at her hotel. But yeah, it's still not over the top stuff that she's asking for.

Yeah but a microwave to heat food? Coffee machine to make coffee? A coffee table and a couch to sit on? That's all pretty basic stuff to me. It's nowhere near outrageous as some people make it out to be. She has the possibility to have all that backstage. Did we really expect her to ask for a wooden chair and a table? I know I wouldn't. 

Yeah but a microwave to heat food? Coffee machine to make coffee? A coffee table and a couch to sit on? That's all pretty basic stuff to me. It's nowhere near outrageous as some people make it out to be. She has the possibility to have all that backstage. Did we really expect her to ask for a wooden chair and a table? I know I wouldn't. 

That's why I said it's not over the top stuff that she's asking for. ;)

PrinceGaga

What did Katy request? Must have been pretty intense to be considered a nightmare among the hotel staff  :rofl:

Apparently she requested furniture with a certain pattern with a certain layout. Like lamps, bedsheets, blankets, couches etc. It's one thing to request a lamp, it's another to request a lamp with a certain pattern... Like, that's too far. She also requested a bunch of food that is unavailable in New Zealand that had to be brought in especially for her and was very hard to get. Nightmare! I overheard this along with "never again" I guess implying that she would be staying somewhere else next time she returns. The staff seemed pretty unprofessional considering this could be overheard by hotel restaurant customers... It will be interesting to see where she stays with this tour though! :)

codymonster

Who requests a certain color for the curtains in their hotel room? That is a bit too much diva for me personally.

She's paying them for it tho. I'm sure the hotel isn't going to be to distraught by having to find white curtains :sweat:

But seriously, a lot of people traveling the world find they need balance; or something that is constant. Maybe having curtains the same color and a similar room set up makes her feel at home!

Tbqmfh if I was her I'd be requesting a lot more.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived