Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga at Garth Brooke's show with Taylor!

codymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee
i bet taylor is the country fan but then again Born this way was remixed into a country song lol
i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Whispering

Actually, it would be Garth Brookes' show. You don't put another "s" when you are adding possession to a word that ends in "s".

I'm not a huge country fan, so I legit thought his name was Garth Brooke :sweat:

It is Garth Brooks, no e. This was his big comeback concert:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/09/04/garth-brooks-chicago-concert/15109227/

He's a legend, for sure. Gaga would have been around 10 or 11 when he had his concert in Central Park, that drew 750,000 people. I bet she remembers all of that. I'm happy that her schedule worked out so she could see him! :)

JazzGa

Not gonna lie guys, if she decided to do a country era I am out :flop:

But it's nice of her to do coupley things with her man, even if it's something he likes more than she does! :saira: They're sweet together :D

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Don't judge a book by it's cover - just because Taylor is a handsome, on-the-rise celebrity it doesn't mean he's shallow and isn't interested in a unconventional beauty with talent and a brain. The humble bartender that loved her before she was famous turned out to be an egomaniac that couldn't handle living in her shadow. Celebrities are human beings and they are more complicated than how the media portrays them.

Beautiful rant tbh :golfclap:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BwxmIl0IEAEPaAf.jpg

Omg she looks so cute!!

I've seen these types of posts before on Tumblr. That her and Tara are secretly together and Taylor is her cover. :toofunga:

Is that pinksushi's tumblr you're reading? :toofunga:

freebit

Nah. Couples who have to deal with being apart for so long like they do don't bother to travel the world back and forth to see each other whenever they can, "just for fun". It's been 3 years and they still seem like best friends and it sounds like they both have a mature outlook on their relationship rather than an unhealthy and obsessive one. In my opinion, respect rather than obsession is a better indicator of real love.

This is true.

Archived