💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would be Gaga's first thread if she had an account in Gagadaily?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Buy Cheek 2 Cheek ARTPOP Exclusive Bundle @ Target"

(Including 2 brand new songs! TEA ft. Ice T, and Tinnitus - Jazz Remix ft. Tony Bennet)

Telling everyone to back off and stop being lil managers, asking where is Asia? Then saying shes gonna make up for this era, she feels like herself again, then posting a pic of a dooby,then posting a picture hand painting linked to LM.com. And THEN say, YASS LIL MONSTERS YASSSS ILY SLAY U look so good :laughga: and last saying shes taking DWUW to the grave and ACT II. :lmao:

FrankGutz

Fashion, electronic music or Asia

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

"List of future ideas" 

"hi! 

its gaga, i will post all of the ideas that may take place very very soon so you can watch them come to life. make sure to use the poll and make my new single number one!

bye bye monsters

gaga"

She never posts again.

Why do I feel she'd accidentally break some of the rules without even realising? :rip:

Not even kidding I'd love to give Gaga her first warning point.

"Hey, Gaga! Welcome to the forum! We are so happy to have you here, but even though you're who the site is about there are still rules that need to be followed to create a fun, positive atmosphere for the fans. Telling a member to 'shut the **** up about how much you hate seeing Asia pics- shes my dog and i will post whatever the **** i want you dog hating katy perry **** licker" is really inappropriate and that member is extremely upset now. We've hid the post, but please do not make more like it in the future."

Elizabeth

Not even kidding I'd love to give Gaga her first warning point.

"Hey, Gaga! Welcome to the forum! We are so happy to have you here, but even though you're who the site is about there are still rules that need to be followed to create a fun, positive atmosphere for the fans. Telling a member to 'shut the **** up about how much you hate seeing Asia pics- shes my dog and i will post whatever the **** i want you dog hating katy perry **** licker" is really inappropriate and that member is extremely upset now. We've hid the post, but please do not make more like it in the future."

Ban hammer for gags tbh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived