💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

2017 is more than reasonable. At this point, ARTPOP has been so disappointing that I'm not even desperate for any new material. I would much prefer her to take a few years 'out' - just spending time doing other things, get married if she wants to, etc. A creative mind like Gaga's needs constantly stimulating, and I feel that the last six years of constant routine - write, release, promote, tour, repeat - has gotten stale and has become a chore. She's bored, and if she takes some time to herself, hopefully she'll get that creative spark back.

Kate Bush did something similar after getting negative backlash for The Dreaming. She moved out to the country and "spent some time being Kate Bush the person, not Kate Bush the singer". She then went on to write Hounds of Love, the album many consider to be her opus and a true masterpiece. I think Gaga would benefit from taking some time out of the game - and, indeed, the public eye. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkBalloons

I'm surprised that some people don't consider TFM an actual album release. Gaga's biggest hits were from that album :)

VOLANTIS

She wont give us any new Material till 2017 that's for Sure! She wont even tease PARTYNAUSEOUS till C2C Era is completely over!  :laughga:  :ohwell:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VforVendetta

I'm surprised that some people don't consider TFM an actual album release. Gaga's biggest hits were from that album :)

It is an actual album release and a seperate Era as well. It just isn't a LP, it's an EP.

"A creative mind like Gaga's needs constantly stimulating, and I feel that the last six years of constant routine - write, release, promote, tour, repeat - has gotten stale and has become a chore. She's bored, and if she takes some time to herself, hopefully she'll get that creative spark back."

Gaga the showgirl, Gaga the singer, could do an album a year.

Gaga the songwriter needs 2-3 years between albums ... if you want quality and freshness.

I feel good about that, as much as I'd love new music from her consistently, it's really important that her and her producers find a new muse to make a record that means something to them, and can work well commercially. If the album is a massive hit, the tour will sell better, generating more income for her to use on her artistry. 

I can't believe we are going to wait ALL OF THAT to get a new GAGA album

:sick:

inb4 we get another messy era

:sick:  :eww:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ACT II is coming in 2015.

Applause was really played in france

Do What U Want was overplayed in France 

I only heard it twice but my friends always hear G.U.Y. on NRJ.

This wasn't a gap year.

France is not the world

and gaga has been like Gone in the radios since 2011

Applause was a hit but not that much and DWUW was local

StarryNight

Is this thread going to be like "ARTPOP discussion and database" thread that had almost 3000 pages?  :toofloppy:

2016 at the latest sounds fine. A late 2015 release, on one hand, would be the most ideal for a new, all-original full-length studio album from her, if we've to take into account her usual 2-year gap for major album releases (2009's TFM, 2011's BTW, 2013's AP). I cannot imagine something beyond 2016. It's imperative for her to be heard on mainstream radio again as soon as possible. Otherwise, the harder it'll be for her to get (back) the good side of the radio PDs. Two straight years, three if we count this year, of radio absence is just too much, especially at this time where anyone could get a hit due to streaming. More new acts would have arrived by that time + her contemporaries' presence would more than likely only become stronger. 

also this

it even pains me to think this but it's so true :ohno:

France is not the world

and gaga has been like Gone in the radios since 2011

Applause was a hit but not that much and DWUW was local

:applause: although DWUW was not really local, it was a minor to moderate hit in many places.

illySpencer

I don't think that the new album will be out in 2016, it's very a long time even for GaGa ... I think, we can expect something in the middle of 2015.   

cosmicPOPdream

Very good tbh. And I hope she takes enough time off to really find proper inspiration and is ready.

Really true. This definitely calms me down a lot actually, so thank you.  :worship:

I think an EP will comeout next year with the space show thing as an Act 2 for ARTPOP but don't expect more than 7/8 songs....

next album will probably be out at the end of next year or 2016 before her next album with Bennett

Archived