💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sixth album not released until late 2015-2016?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Very good tbh. And I hope she takes enough time off to really find proper inspiration and is ready.

This.

Also, Cheek to Cheek will hold me over. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good tbh. And I hope she takes enough time off to really find proper inspiration and is ready.

This. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Crescent Bloom

Isn't the C2C a small tour? 

I think she'll be back in time to perform at the 2015 VMAs.  :queenga:

I hear something where tony couldn't be touring at a fast pace so they would be doing shows more than once in certain cities.

Late 2015-2016 would be good realistically.

It would give her enough time to find good producers/good inspiration.

I just hope she doesn't use the time to like overwork the songs.

But ya, after ARTPOP I think it would be good to take some time to really find some fresh good producers & material to write about.

I'm kinda hoping she'll do C2C - A break of some sort - Next solo album (Whatever genre that may be) - Next Tony duet album - etc.

degenerate

I feel like since she has so much unused material from ARTPOP, and I'm sure a lot of pent up I'll-show-you-what-flop-means ambition, it could come sooner than we think.

Don't forget the second jazz album coming early 2015.

I would rather take her time with original new material than have another ARTPOP.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It will probably be out in Summer 2015

This, I really do believe we'll at least have the single by next summer. There's no way she's going to be waiting after what it did to her image after the wait between Born This Way. Who knows though, probably not even Gaga yet. :toofunny:

VasilisVas

As long as the album id better than ARTPOP, I'll be ok waiting. I can't believe the tour is over in 3 months. If feels like it just started. How many shows were scheduled in total?

2017. bookmark me!!!!!

Bookmarked.  And it wouldn't bother me at all.  She deserves the time to do anything she wants.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Princess Die

I have a feeling it's more about when Interscope wants the next one out. :awkney: Gags originally wanted the first single of ARTPOP out January 2013, but she was barred from doing so then the injury...

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Don't forget the second jazz album coming early 2015.

I would rather take her time with original new material than have another ARTPOP.

i never heard anyone say that second jazz album will be out in 2015

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

PopBitch

I doubt the tour is going to be a proper full tour.  Tony has been touring all year.  He's old.  He's not going to do a back-to-back full tour.  Of course, maybe he's  happiest when on the road.  I don't know.  I know he loves to paint and probably takes time off to do that also.

Archived