💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

freebit

She doesn't have a bad history of M&G's :smh: stop buying into that one stupid MTV story that was totally one sided. As I said, they showed her pictures of her grandfather who just died and that upset her. There are endless stories of other fans meeting her for free saying she was sweet and let them take a bunch of pictures together.

This isn't the first time I've heard of such a thing happening though so I'm inclined to think that was not an isolated incident. Where there's smoke etc. You never hear this type of stuff about (for example ) Miley.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't Gaga charge like $3,000 or something?
Gaga charges $1500 and she is an astronomically bigger star than Ariana. Her rise was bigger, more impactful, faster, and overall she's been doing this for longer anyway.

ItsTommyBitch

This isn't the first time I've heard of such a thing happening though so I'm inclined to think that was not an isolated incident. Where there's smoke etc. You never hear this type of stuff about (for example ) Miley.

I hear these kinds of things about almost all artists though tbh :laughga: Just because some don't get as much traction doesnt mean they aren't out there.

I take it all with a grain of salt. Theres always more to a story than you see/hear and I'll take a multitude of accounts of positivity over 1 or 2 accounts of a bad encounter anyday.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Look you can choose to believe whatever you want but the day before that article was posted, there were tons of pictures with her meeting fans on the street, taking numerous selfies with each of them, and they all reported an amazing experience, so clearly she cares about her fans. 

Gaga charges $1500 and she is an astronomically bigger star than Ariana. Her rise was bigger, more impactful, faster, and overall she's been doing this for longer anyway.

She charged over $400 during the theater tour MB 1.0 and she literally sat at a table. Ariana will more than likely be doing an arena tour so the prices even out. There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone of her star power charging $795. 

freebit

LMAO bye when Gaga charges nearly $2000 and you want to come for Ariana Grande :toofunny:

That's like comparing meeting Britney Spears to meeting someone like Jessie J at this point. Ariana is still so new, I mean she's on the charts, but she's not quite established, so it's weird to be charging over $500 tbh. Gaga was doing, what, $300-something during TMB? That would be a reasonable price IMO. I think if you're going to charge over $500 you should either be a huge name, or the quality of the M&G better be good, otherwise it's just a big waste.

Look you can choose to believe whatever you want but the day before that article was posted, there were tons of pictures with her meeting fans on the street, taking numerous selfies with each of them, and they all reported an amazing experience, so clearly she cares about her fans.

She charged over $400 during the theater tour MB 1.0 and she literally sat at a table. Ariana will more than likely be doing an arena tour so the prices even out. There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone of her star power charging $795.

$795 is double the price of Gaga's. A theater show is even more intimate than an arena. Also Gaga actually took time to talk to the meet and greet recipients, shortly, but still substantially. At that point she had garnered 5 massive hits and a highly successful album, as opposed to Ariana's three (smaller) hits and an album that performed moderately well.

I'm not surprised tbh

She's blown out to a WW pop princess

still wouldn't want to pay to see her tho

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

$795 is double the price of Gaga's. A theater show is even more intimate than an arena. Also Gaga actually took time to talk to the meet and greet recipients, shortly, but still substantially. At that point she had garnered 5 massive hits and a highly successful album, as opposed to Ariana's three (smaller) hits and an album that performed moderately well.

Umm, and a theater show has a much smaller budget than an arena. Could you not understand the comparison I was making? 

Ariana's meet and greets haven't even happened yet so how are you judging them at all?? Are you comparing them to a contest-won M&G that was ruined when a fan showed her pictures of her dead grandfather?? 

Both of her albums went #1 on the Hot 100. Problem is on par with Just Dance. Break Free is steadily rising. The Way was a top 10. Bang Bang is also huge. 

Not to mention she was on a Nick show and appeals primarily to the teen and pre-teen demographic, which means money.

Sorry but there's absolutely nothing wrong with her price. Can you imagine how much a 1D meet and greet would cost? This is how younger oriented artists work. 

Petrichor

She has bills to pay! Illuminati membership dues, PR for the horrible things her brother is saying on Big Brother, etc

Umm, and a theater show has a much smaller budget than an arena. Could you not understand the comparison I was making?

Ariana's meet and greets haven't even happened yet so how are you judging them at all?? Are you comparing them to a contest-won M&G that was ruined when a fan showed her pictures of her dead grandfather??

Both of her albums went #1 on the Hot 100. Problem is on par with Just Dance. Break Free is steadily rising. The Way was a top 10. Bang Bang is also huge.

Not to mention she was on a Nick show and appeals primarily to the teen and pre-teen demographic, which means money.

Sorry but there's absolutely nothing wrong with her price. Can you imagine how much a 1D meet and greet would cost? This is how younger oriented artists work.

I am referring to the meet and greet mentioned in the blogpost. Also I have a friend who did a M&G with her last year (for $150) who said it lasted 20 seconds total.

I am not saying that people will not pay, because she clearly has a fanbase who would be willing to. I just think it is a steep price so early into her solo pop career.

I feel she has been distanced from her fans since The Way. The way she related to them on Twitter just changed and once The Way became a minor hit, I feel like her actions were scrutinized more by management. The fact that Scooter manages her too didn't help... obviously fame changes things but it was kinda sad to see.

The grandfather thing happened after the events described in the first post, if you read their follow up. I think there was no excuse for how those fans were treated, but I do believe Ariana being in mourning was influential to her behavior. Other fans have reported good experiences since then, so I hope that wasn't the norm.

Archived