💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

DirtyLittleMonster

It doesn't matter how long you've been on the scene. I think neither of these artists should be charging that much just for a hug and a photo, but as many others are saying, she has no control over the ticket prices/finances.

1038_88f1.gif

I totally agree. Hugs, kisses and pictures should be free. I see Lana giving her fans kisses on the lips, I wonder if any rec artist would do that and I wonder how much they'd charge lol lol lol.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CoolTrainerTerry

It's not even that much compared to other artists, and it sounds like you're getting quite a bit with it.

GypsyPrince

I got to meet Gaga for free and that very night, she gave about 10 of us free tickets to her next show so before anyone comes for Gaga's ticket prices, y'all can sit. 

Blue Jeans

She's not that big of a star and OP don't apologize, here monsters just stan for what its succesful and they're trying to drag you.. don't let them, because the article you showed about her meetings before and her meetings now were eye opening.. That's why i stan for Gaga, she truly cares about her fans and i know in my heart she would never behave the way Ariana did with the MTV thing..

You have to be thankful to your fans, they are the ones who buy your music, who promote your sh*t.. you should treat them as equals because thats what you really are, without them you wouldn't be as big..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dangerous Man

I love Ariana though I'm just disagreeing with the way she's being acting at meet and greets and stuff lately and her price. It's unfair to her fans

You dont love her. You are exposing her weakness and mistake to other people to make them hate her?

Is that how you love a person.

That price is plausable. She has been in the industry before The Way. She has a lot of fans already before her debut album.

People here always want to degrade every artist who is getting success, katy, iggy, bruno, nicki, miley, etc.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

$795 to take a picture with a girl with no personality and no artistic identity

just a pretty product aiming at making money

What kind of bull**** excuse is "she doesn't have control over prices."

Yes she does. If she thinks 800 dollars is insane(it is) then she can meet fans for free if they won't lower the price.

Jesus, she is her own person. :smh:

pink sushi

Gaga's might be more expensive......but you have to consider the QUALITY of the meet and greet. From what i've heard, Gaga has made an effort to actually MEET the fans who paid all that money. Like you actually get to spend more than 10 seconds with her and have an actual conversation. I've heard in some cases she spent like over 30 minutes with the ARTPOP Zone people....

Then you have the meet and greets where a 100+ fans who paid hundreds of dollars get in a big line to go up to the artist, get their picture taken, and are then shoved out the door without even getting a word in.....

LIKE THIS...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhuhTLOJ0Vo

$795 to take a picture with a girl with no personality and no artistic identity

just a pretty product aiming at making money

-___________- I love her.

Archived