Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande charging fans $795 to meet her on upcoming tour

Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really would disagree. I'm an enormous fan of their's, I'm going to see them three times in California but they aren't as talked about as they used to be. I'm in high school and my freshman year every girl loved them, sophomore year even more, now I'm a senior and nobody talks about them. They have a huge following and a successful tour but this is their BTW to their TFM. They're going downhill...

Midnight Memories spawned their biggest hit since What Makes You Beautiful, Best Song Ever, and Story of My Life was also very popular. They are going completely steady, if not more popular, and their increasing tour receipts agree. 

Bye

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

Gaga is also a international pop icon who's been successful since 2008.. Ariana is on her second album.

holy jesus i found  kesha fan  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Well these struggling ass current pop girls gotta make some money somehow. "Stans" stream their videos to the high heavens and talk them up as the next big things but half of y'all *******s don't even buy their albums.

No artist is worth that amount of money just for those things. Maybe it would be if i had full access to her bed for a night. :hehe:

No artist is worth that amount of money just for those things. Maybe it would be if i had full access to her bed for a night. :hehe:

Eww sis you could just as easily go to a toy store and snuggle with the stuffed animals there for free.

drinkmytears

Midnight Memories spawned their biggest hit since What Makes You Beautiful, Best Song Ever, and Story of My Life was also very popular. They are going completely steady, if not more popular, and their increasing tour receipts agree. 

Best Song Ever was a hit in Summer 2013 months before the album came out. That song sounds nothing like the rest of their album. It was only released to promote their movie.

Story of My Life however was not as big as Live While We're Young. Their tour may be huge but there's less hype/relevancy/presence in the media. 

Eww sis you could just as easily go to a toy store and snuggle with the stuffed animals there for free.

Yeah, but what would I spend that $800 on? :shrug: A picture with her? pfftt.

drinkmytears

Your opinion is irrelevant. If they are not that popular as before then they would have not grossed that much with their current tour lol. This is their biggest tour. Stay on your delusional hatred on these artists who didn't even do anything bad on your life. Haters gonna hate.

And sorry for my poor English haha. Goodbye.

Delusional hatred?

I leave in a week to go see One Direction for 3 shows in a row?? Hatred? They are my second favorites!

Best Song Ever was a hit in Summer 2013 months before the album came out. That song sounds nothing like the rest of their album. It was only released to promote their movie.

Story of My Life however was not as big as Live While We're Young. Their tour may be huge but there's less hype/relevancy/presence in the media. 

Look that's great but you simply can't say a group is fading when they're on the largest tour they've ever done. 

Hahaha I hope you guys feel silly now :smh:

drinkmytears

Look that's great but you simply can't say a group is fading when they're on the largest tour they've ever done. 

Hahaha I hope you guys feel silly now :smh:

I can and did though!

The Born This Way Ball was playing to bigger capacities and many shows were grossing far more than average shows on the Monster Ball. But Gaga was fading by then! 

1D are fading. Sales or not.

Archived