💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

This Artist Signature Song: KATY PERRY

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

I agree. All of her eras have been messy since Judas. Thats why i loath that song lol. Although you can argue it isn't really the start.

I think there has always been an element of messiness with Gaga but back then she was so big and untouchable that it didn't affect her much. The real backlash started with Alejandro music video but the song was huge so it was ok, then started the Madonna comparisons which culminated with Born This Way as well as people hating her for advocating LGBT rights, then Judas controversy, and then one mess after another with the lackluster TEOG video, MTN was too long a video although I believe it could have done better if radio gave it more chance...And then ARTPOP...we all know what happened with that one.

What she needs is to do whatever she likes to do but have good management as can be seen by the CTC era. Imagine that with a pop album. Or just imagine TFM era management.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I think there has always been an element of messiness with Gaga but back then she was so big and untouchable that it didn't affect her much. The real backlash started with Alejandro music video but the song was huge so it was ok, then started the Madonna comparisons which culminated with Born This Way as well as people hating her for advocating LGBT rights, then Judas controversy, and then one mess after another with the lackluster TEOG video, MTN was too long a video although I believe it could have done better if radio gave it more chance...And then ARTPOP...we all know what happened with that one.

What she needs is to do whatever she likes to do but have good management as can be seen by the CTC era. Imagine that with a pop album. Or just imagine TFM era management.

Yeah, all were out of control lol. Hopefully the next pop era is gonna be her real comeback.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

1.Poker Face

1.Bad Romance

2.Born This Way

3. Applause

3. Just Dance

4. Paparazzi

4. TheEdgeofGlory

Crescent Bloom

I would say Bad Romance or Born This Way. Every time someone says Born This Way,even when it's not realted to Gaga people think of her. Plus Bad Romance slayed everything back in the day.

Dangerous Man

Goin to tally your votes tomorrow. :yes:

Bad Romance  :gaga:

My decision was between Bad Romance and Born This Way, both had impact in a different way. But Bad Romance is still one of her most iconic songs that people look back on, so it's closer to being her signature song, even if BTW cemented her self empowerment message.  :pawsup:

Dangerous Man

Goin to post the result in few hours. :yes:

Dangerous Man

bad romance

(bloody mary could have been the signature tho :cry: )

That song could kill her entire career imo. :eww:

Archived