đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MUCH: "Bad Romance is the 2nd best video of ALL-TIME"

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

:applause:

GUY>>>> tho

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Well deserved. I will always remember the reaction when this video came out. It was like the world rediscovered the potential of great music videos after a decade of mess.

And now its all a mess again :spin:

VOLANTIS

Also, if you guys are wondering Telephone was at #22

Any Other Gaga numbers made the List? May I see the List? I'm just screaming and showing this to everyone rn its like DREAM COME TRUE! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

GypsyPrince

For years I've been trying to comprehend what makes the Bad Romance video so good it's often placed at the top of the pedestal. Anybody want to share their insights?

Well deserved. I will always remember the reaction when this video came out. It was like the world rediscovered the potential of great music videos after a decade of mess.

VOLANTIS

And now its all a mess again :spin:

I feel she can still reach there if she gets the **** together within her Team/Management  :ohwell: 

For years I've been trying to comprehend what makes the Bad Romance video so good it's often placed at the top of the pedestal. Anybody want to share their insights?

For one thing it has GAGA in it...  :lolgaga:  :adam:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Monster2015

Well it had something music videos at the time didn't have. It incorporated a story, message, choreography, eccentric scenes, and notably fashion. It wasn't just her simply singing to a camera and saying "look at me like my video? See how hot I am?" But you can tell it was done for the art and the music video. Something videos lacked at the time. But that's just my opinion!

Shadow

YES, the epic video gets the recognition it deserves, second only to Michael Jackson's Thriller. :Gaga:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Vernier

The fact that she almost couldn't afford this vid, and now it's her legacy :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TimisaMonster

I knew Thriller would be #1 without even opening the thread....Gaga being #2 is MAJOR! Not Madonna, not Beyonce, not Britney, not Katy, not Rihanna, etc....QUEEN OF POP supporting the KING OF POP :legend:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived