Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Parents and ARTPOP

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

RAMROD

My parents love it, they always say to their colleague, "ARTPOP is love, ARTPOP is life!"

All hating parents will get blessing and peace accordingly.

photo-thumb-24696.jpg?_r=1409480179

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt my parents have heard it. They've probably heard Applause at some point but I doubt they know who it is.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

AshlieghTaylor

My parents pretty much like all of her music and my mum knows pretty much all of the lyrics to ARTPOP haha. They both just went to the artRAVE and loved it and now they want her jazz album too :rip:

CherryPi3

My mom likes Gypsy, Venus, MANiCURE, and Applause. While my dad likes Do What U Want, because he heard it in the Beats commerical lol. They're not fans, but they're sometimes intrigued by her :)

CookieHWilson

so my mom is addicted to ARTPOP (album) atm.  :P  she always listens to the album when she's in the shower! her fav songs are "Venus" and "Do What U Want" (which she refers to as "the song where her ass is famous" and "number seven")  :dies:  yesterday I asked her if there's a song on the album which she dislikes and she said "yeah the rap song"  :dies:

do your parents love ARTPOP or any song from the album? or do they hate it? or do they just not care? :)

Daddy loves Venus

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

elijahfan

My mom is a huge ARTPOP fan... She loves Venus and ARTPOP in particular. And yay, she hates Jewels n Drugs and always skips it :toofunny: :toofunny:

crownlessking

My parents ADORE it.

My Mum literally lives for Venus. Such a little stan.
My Dad really likes ARTPOP, MANiCURE and Do What U Want.

Probglum

Yes, my mom stans for Venus, G.U.Y., and MANiCURE. She's mor excited for C2C than I am, she loves jazz and Tony :smh:

Edit: everyone's parents loves Venus. Stan a bit!!!

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Computer

I bought my mom a copy of ARTPOP.

Months later I played Aura and asked if she had ever heard the song.  She very pleasantly replied that she never had.

:flop:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived