๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

H&M campaign w/ Gaga & Tony to make its global TV debut this November!

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

That weave. :giveup:

Wonderful pic! :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

I already imagine these campaign will be put across the town.

On bus stops, and all other kinds of billboards.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Teal Ambition

I asked last year when there was that promo with Beyoncรƒฦ’ยฉ, they told me that an employee already reserved all the posters at the store for herself ( :grr: )... tbh I don't see why the would say "no", when the campaign is over they put the posters on the trash :ohwell:

Its very annoying. When the FAME campaign started i asked if i could have any of the posters or display boxes when they were done. They took my phone number and just never called me. Everything either goes to trash or they have to send it back to the company is what they told me.

They might as well give it out to fans, its never going to get used again anyways.
โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Jonna Lee

Guys heres a proper HD video of the aanouncement!ย ย  :worship2:ย ย  :woot:

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TIVIILSMXY

THIS VIDEO WAS SO CHTE OH MY GOSH I SCREAMED THEYRE ADORABLE

but for real this promotion is disgusting. In the promo pic, you can clearly see Gaga's weave devouring Tony. I find it repulsive that she is glamourising wig cannibalism. Young people look up to Gaga- what would happen if they were to see her consume a human being with her weave and then rationalise wig cannibalism as a normal, appropriate thing? Someone get Demi on this now...

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

GagaObsession

Crossing my fingers to see Tony in some high waisted shorts and crop tops.ย  :excited2:

ย 

:deadbanana:

benett.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ALL THAT JAZZ: Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett are the surprising stars of H&Mรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs holiday campaign, WWD has learned.

The outrรƒฦ’ยฉ pop star and venerable crooner are to appear in a television commercial debuting globally at the end of November, and in print, outdoor and online ads, too.

The commercial features a track from their forthcoming collaborative album, รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œCheek to Cheek,รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ with Gaga dressed in H&M. The compilation of jazz standards is due for release Sept. 23.

An extended version of the commercial is to appear on H&Mรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs Web site. A menรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs suit similar to the one Bennett wears in the ad is to be offered in H&M stores, a spokeswoman noted.

H&M is no stranger to using big-name celebrities in its campaigns, having featured the likes of Beyoncรƒฦ’ยฉ, Lana del Rey, Gary Oldman, Johnny Depp, Tyra Banks, Dave Gahan, Isabella Rossellini, Tony Ward, Lauren Hutton, Mads Mikkelsen, Bryan Ferry and Jade Jagger.

Lady Gaga famously made a personal appearance at the opening of H&Mรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs Times Square flagship in New York in 2013.

ย 

ย 

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/lady-gaga-tony-bennett-do-duet-for-hm-7851332

TEANUS

The tarot card prediction: Big things in November :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Teal Ambition

Real source:ย http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/lady-gaga-tony-bennett-do-duet-for-hm-7851332

ย 

ย 

ย 

The outrรƒฦ’ยฉ pop star and venerable crooner are to appear in a television commercial debuting globally at the end of November, and in print, outdoor and online ads, too.

The commercial features a track from their forthcoming collaborative album, รƒยขรขโ€šยฌร…โ€œCheek to Cheek,รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ with Gaga dressed in H&M. The compilation of jazz standards is due for release Sept. 23.
An extended version of the commercial is to appear on H&Mรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs Web site. A menรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs suit similar to the one Bennett wears in the ad is to be offered in H&M stores, a spokeswoman noted.
โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Zilla

Bring it onnnnnnn!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Archived