Featured Posts

Henry

I love it :giveup: the perfect balance of classic windows and new features

Plus more cool features to be added in a future update! Can't wait :woohoo:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

@henry.......whats an ISO file....when i clicked on the link u posted,it says i'll need USB to install the windows.....i've never done this before :wtf: 

also what difference does it make if i install the windows from ISO file ... :duck: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Henry

@henry.......whats an ISO file....when i clicked on the link u posted,it says i'll need USB to install the windows.....i've never done this before :wtf: 

also what difference does it make if i install the windows from ISO file ... :duck: 

No you don't  need a USB. Just download the file, and when you run it select Upgrade. But be sure to download the one that will work on your PC. Do you know if your PC is 32 or 64 bit? And what version of Windows 8 are you running? Pro, Home?

yASSsss

No you don't  need a USB. Just download the file, and when you run it select Upgrade. But be sure to download the one that will work on your PC. Do you know if your PC is 32 or 64 bit? And what version of Windows 8 are you running? Pro, Home?

i clicked on my computer properties and its showing me that i have windows 8.1 single language,64 bit edition :/ should i backup my data in C and other hard drives too :duck: 

i'll wait for a few hours,if i get a notification about the new update,fine...if not ,i'll try this ISO thing :neyde:

Henry

i clicked on my computer properties and its showing me that i have windows 8.1 single language,64 bit edition :/ should i backup my data in C and other hard drives too :duck: 

i'll wait for a few hours,if i get a notification about the new update,fine...if not ,i'll try this ISO thing :neyde:

Oh good, since you know them, download the 64bit one and after you open it just click upgrade, choose all the settings you want and everything does itself automatically.

Oh and no need to back up, all your files and stuff don't get deleted. If you want to back up just to be safe go right ahead but its not nesscary.

yASSsss

Oh good, since you know them, download the 64bit one and after you open it just click upgrade, choose all the settings you want and everything does itself automatically.

Oh and no need to back up, all your files and stuff don't get deleted. If you want to back up just to be safe go right ahead but its not nesscary.

oh thnx :party: 

i'll post here once my update is done :zilla:

YCHofficial

Good thing nothing got deleted.. it was hard to find that illegal download of Sony Vegas Pro :emma: 

yASSsss

hey, i just noticed that its not showing any windows 10 icon for me ...does it mean that my laptop is not compatible for the new update :deadbanana:

Henry

hey, i just noticed that its not showing any windows 10 icon for me ...does it mean that my laptop is not compatible for the new update :deadbanana:

Oh dont worry about that, it got deleted for everyone yesterday I think.

I love it! 

I loved Windows 7, but Windows 8 was such a disappointment. 

This feels like Windows 7 only even better. :applause:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived