💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

South Blonde

Yes, darling. Just wait for her next pop album  :whitney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, to get hits established artist release generic basic stuff like Roar and Shake It Off, that's how they remain #1 artists. I doubt Gaga wants to do that... And even if she did I believe she has peaked. Even without much media attention many are hell bent on hating her more than any other pop girl. Sad but it's the truth. She will keep having moderate success and a few highs and lows here and there.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Mariah ruled the 90s, and was done after glitter, the came back and killed music with We Belong Together. Britney was losing appeal after Oops... And came back with huge hits. Cher had "believe" in the late 90s, multiple decades after her peak. Beyonce was no where to be found during her 4 era, and sh*t all over everyone with "beyonce".

Gaga will have her comeback. It's inevitable. Just sit and wait.

Not as long as she keeps doing dance pop and EDM. That fad is over. ARTPOP proved that.

I would love to see her experiment with minimalism. Her experimentation is ultimately what she will be known for so I'm definitely anticipating what she will create next.

Not people thinking she needs another Bad Romance or Just Dance to comeback  :toofunny:

ARTPOP would have been fine if the DWUW fiasco had been avoided. The era was a mess. The music was good, Lady Gaga is good, but the era was just too unpredictable, and there was basically very little to nothing going on for months at a time between singles, and that's never a good thing.

Gaga is not over. Calm yo tits Little Bottoms. Gaga and her management need to work together next time, and make sure there are no slip ups. There cannot be another era like ARTPOP, where the music and MV's are AMAZING, but there's hardly anything happening in between releases.

Gaga will comeback. Every A-List singer does. 

Jesus…One rough era and people are acting like it's the bloody rapture. Gaga was bound to have a rough era eventually. It happened to MJ, it happened to Cher, it happened to Madonna, it will happen to whoever comes after Gaga. There's nothing we can do about it but wait for them to get back on their feet and slay us all over again.

THIS X INFINITY.

I remember when the song was first heard and this board had a meltdown cuz it was SLIGHTLY RnB when it actuality, it had the biggest potential to be a flawless hit from all the songs, including Gypsy.

MonsterRocket

she already got her peak that's for sure, but she can comeback with something strong

Well, i also guess she's already had her peak (becoming the biggest and most-talked pop star in the industry doesn't happen twice). However, who knows what can happen in the future. We could be surprised.

Anyways i do think she can reach the level she had if she makes as great music and videos as she would make at the beginning. Also, it's pretty common that big stars have comebacks after some years. Look at Madonna, Britney, Cher, Mariah...

I could definitely see her having a big comeback someday, but she'd have to do something radically different and original like she did at the start of her career. For example, Madonna really suffered in popularity for a few years in the 90s but came back stronger than ever with Ray of Light more than 15 years into her career, which many consider her best album. I think Gaga just really needs to sit back and focus on her artistry as well as having some more life experiences (e.g. having a baby, getting sober, joining a monastery, whatever just as long as it's radical and profound) and then she'll find a lot of new inspiration and feel more balanced in herself. Also, she seriously needs to change her image in order to reinvent herself as artist and popular figure - maybe even something as extreme as dropping the stage name Lady Gaga in order to reinvent herself and stay relevant as her career continues and her audience changes.

TimisaMonster

To have a successful comeback would mean to really make sure the era goes flaw free...Can Bobby do it right this time and clean up her ruined image and reputation? :shrug:

No era is perfect but at least people remember BTW's existence :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

Mariah ruled the 90s, and was done after glitter, the came back and killed music with We Belong Together. Britney was losing appeal after Oops... And came back with huge hits. Cher had "believe" in the late 90s, multiple decades after her peak. Beyonce was no where to be found during her 4 era, and sh*t all over everyone with "beyonce".

Gaga will have her comeback. It's inevitable. Just sit and wait.

You hyped me so much :excited2:

Every artist has a "Phoenix rising from the ashes moment" and makes a comeback! Come RockGa! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PopBitch

Cher I think has made a couple of comebacks over a 40-year career.

This should be the last song Gaga sings in the final show of her tour this year and then a fade out to dark, very dramatic..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ682XiHmSE

If she wants to. I don't mind if she goes away and retire. Not for awhile, looks like Katy will just take her throne with her Teletubbies fans.

tumblr_kxglu3xpou1qzf3nso1_500.gif?12655

GagaSkeletonWay

We all want her to have a huge comeback but the GP just don't care anymore   :(

Stop saying the GP is not here for her, it makes no sense!

The GP don't really give a f**k if it's Gaga or not, if they like the song they will buy it or stream it or whatever. I think people here are confused with music fans and GP

PopBitch

You hyped me so much :excited2:

Every artist has a "Phoenix rising from the ashes moment" and makes a comeback! Come RockGa! :nooo:

Madonna had a major one or maybe two, I guess.  American Life (2003)  was considered a flop compared to her last two albums  Five million worldwide compared to Music (2000)  three years earlier at 15 million and Ray of Light at 16 million, which was a huge re-invention of herself and critically acclaimed and brought electronica mainstream as a pop singer.

She came roaring back after the disappointment of American Life saleswise at the age of 45 (2005) with Confessions on a Dance Floor, 12 million albums.

Gaga is under 30 and can come back easily at this stage of her career if she makes a great album, because she's still in the peak of her career even if a decline right now saleswise and singleswise compared to the last.  Madonna and  Cher had comebacks later, when it is even harder.  And if she doesn't and stays steady at a couple of million and a strong fanbase  she's not a failure.  She's just not at the height again.

Archived