💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My APZ experience - Melbourne 24th Aug

somechick

Featured Posts

PMSL I know what you mean ha!

Do you think gaga was still enthusiastic about artrave? Or do you think she's just doing it because she has to?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Its awesome to hear you had a good time :) 

Then some of the people there asked if they could request that she doesn't wear the "Italian curls wig"....which I would have never done.

What the f**k at this though? Some fans are so rude. Glad you werent one of them. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

What the f**k at this though? Some fans are so rude. Glad you werent one of them.

I'm still in disbelief! Shocking!

OpusDiaboli666

Omg that is the cutest! :flutter:

Can´t believe how many times I can fall in love with one person over and over again. This made my day 

PMSL I know what you mean ha!

Do you think gaga was still enthusiastic about artrave? Or do you think she's just doing it because she has to?

lol well I could drop in and say hi. :p 

On stage she still seems very enthusiastic. But then in the group chat no one really asked much about artrave, so she didn't really talk about it. Oh one guy did say that he loved the show and that it made him remember all the times he used to go to RLA for raves when he was younger and she said that she was really happy to hear that. She seems to be in a good place in her life right now, so I think she's not unhappy with artrave at least. She was quite excited about C2C though.

lol yeah - they said it to one of the ladies organising the evening and when they did in my head I was like "OMFG you did not just say/ask that" :fail: Even when the guy next to me asked her about Taylor I was kinda thinking "oh no...."

Oh and I was waiting out the front last night in Brisbane to say hi to a friend who got last minute tickets (for free from his work) and one of the ladies who organises the APZ nights walks in the gate where I was standing, looks at me and goes, "I remember you!" hahaha I was like "OMG! hahaha" And I said to her, "i was about to say the same to you!" Then we just smiled and she had to go. haha

OpusDiaboli666

I can´t believe your experience is over now already. Experiencing post Artrave depression yet?

I can´t believe your experience is over now already. Experiencing post Artrave depression yet?

No, noy really since i went to anothet she last night and two more this weekend. Probably after dublin i will miss it. Managed to get some hopefuuy good bids last night except thete is probably a hysterical teen boy screaming through half of it. He wa sitting next to me and wouldn't stfu all night. Lol

Sorry for sh*tty typing am on my phone lol

OpusDiaboli666

Right but the meeting her experience is over now..I think I would miss her so much but I do that already..read the stories about two people that she asked backstage on twitter - they said u could say sth to her in the one on one time if Security didn't pull u away..So did they specifically say to not try to engage in a conversation with her during the pic??

neilneophytou

I have idolised Gaga since day one and if I ever was in the position to spend time with her alone, and she appeared to be disinterested/vague/in a hurry to leave, I would honestly be crushed. Yes, I'm sure she's tired after singing for two hours, but the amount of money people paid (which I'm certain doesn't flow in as easily to us as it does to her) entitles them to have a complete, genuine, sincere experience with her. No exceptions.

Right but the meeting her experience is over now..I think I would miss her so much but I do that already..read the stories about two people that she asked backstage on twitter - they said u could say sth to her in the one on one time if Security didn't pull u away..So did they specifically say to not try to engage in a conversation with her during the pic??

No, they didn't specifically tell you not to, but the next two people in line for their pics were already in the room, so it really wouldn't have been all that personal anyway, and i get the feeling that security would have tried to hurry you along anyway.....

I have idolised Gaga since day one and if I ever was in the position to spend time with her alone, and she appeared to be disinterested/vague/in a hurry to leave, I would honestly be crushed. Yes, I'm sure she's tired after singing for two hours, but the amount of money people paid (which I'm certain doesn't flow in as easily to us as it does to her) entitles them to have a complete, genuine, sincere experience with her. No exceptions.

Yeah, I'm just a little disappointed that everyone is getting a different experience - there is no uniformity to these meet and greets, which is a pity, because some people have a totally awesome experience, while others are left disappointed, which is a shame. And it is a lot of money to spend, and trust me, I am not rich, even though I am going to lots of shows, I have been saving for like 2 years - pretty much since the US BTWB was cancelled coz I was meant to go to some of those shows...but we actually never really got to spend time with her alone in our meet and greet, while some others in the earlier ones did. Although I never said she seemed disinterested.

thanks for sharing,

I so wish I could go to an artRAVE, but oh well

also

it was kinda rude that those people asked her not to wear the italian curls tbh, gaga can wear whatever weave she wants 

thanks for sharing,

I so wish I could go to an artRAVE, but oh well

also

it was kinda rude that those people asked her not to wear the italian curls tbh, gaga can wear whatever weave she wants 

It's a pity you can't go because it is an awesome show. I hope there will be a dvd so you can see it at least (although I feel like any dvd couldn't capture the feeling of being there, but it'd be better than nothing I guess). ;)

lol tell me about it. I was like :fail: when they said it. haha

It's a pity you can't go because it is an awesome show. I hope there will be a dvd so you can see it at least (although I feel like any dvd couldn't capture the feeling of being there, but it'd be better than nothing I guess). ;)

lol tell me about it. I was like :fail: when they said it. haha

thanks so much :hug:

i really hope there is a dvd, praying for one

lady-gaga-pray-for-santa-maria-twitter-1

DeanSummer

I am an optimist and I think it will change for good until my AZ

+lower expecting and then getting better/more is a good way of viewing

So I know I won't be disappointed because all I expect is a hug and a great concert

I am an optimist and I think it will change for good until my AZ

+lower expecting and then getting better/more is a good way of viewing

So I know I won't be disappointed because all I expect is a hug and a great concert

DS

Archived