• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliLilMonster

Excited for Yosemite release so they can add all the features to iOS 8 so texts I receive will forward to my iPod and Mac.

So much getting the new iPad in a golden cor after I get paid :sis:. Hope it's not overpriced as **** though :awkney:

MAKE IT WORK

you guys before i had battery doctor on my galaxy s3 and it was flawless.
now i download it on my iphone 6 and it's in chinese :awkney: does anyone knows how to fix this? :giveup:

has anyone updated to the ios 8.1 beta? i'm tempted but it kills emulators so i don't know if i want to let go of that so soon.

Excited for Yosemite release so they can add all the features to iOS 8 so texts I receive will forward to my iPod and Mac.

ย 

ย 

I get iMessage texts on my mac and can FaceTime from Mac. Or will the new OS have ALL texts?

Yosemite cGM is a big mistake tbh :rip:. It ruined my wifi and I get like 0.1mbps speeds most of the time :rip:. It still feels like an early beta overall. (rMBP late 2013)

CaliLilMonster

I get iMessage texts on my mac and can FaceTime from Mac. Or will the new OS have ALL texts?

As long as the device has iOS 8 or Yosemite installed you will get everything forwarded to it. Including calls and texts from your phone. Call forwarding already works for iPhone to iPad/iPod but it doesn't seem to work for texts yet. And once Yosemite comes out everything will be able to forward to Macs as well.

As expected, Apple will be holding a media event on Thursday, October 16 at the Town Hall auditorium on its Cupertino headquarters campus, with the company today sending out media invitations for the event (via The Loop). The event begins at 10:00 AM Pacific, and the invitations carry the tagline "It's been way too long".

apple_oct_2014_invite_large.jpg

Apple is expected to introduce an updated iPad Air (and possibly a new iPad mini), as well as updated iMacs with at least the 27-inch model carrying a high-resolution Retina display. OS X Yosemite is also likely to see its final overview before public launch, and one rumor has suggested updated Mac minis are also in the works and could see an announcement at the event.

ย 

-------

ย 

"It's been way too long" :huh:

ย 

Mac Mini update finally? :laughga:

ย 

Apple TV update?

ย 

iPod update? :emma:

Please be the iPodย Db9IVlg.gif

I can see them releasing 4.7 / 5.5 inch versions of the touch but not much else. The iPod line is kinda dead :/.

I kinda want one of those 12" 'ultra slim' MacBooks rumoured for a release early next year. :laughga:

ย 

Hopefully it will replace the eye sore that is my non-retina MacBook Air :creepflop:

RAMROD

They need to bring back iPod classic for a week at least. :awkney:

ย 

I need to buy another 2 in case my current one broke.

ย 

How sleazy of them to discontinue it silently :awkney:

ย 

After that we can talk iPod L or something.ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived