What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

It'll last you until 2016?

The S series and (presumably) the C series are released about a year after the initial new generation. Therefore, September 2015 will be the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, and the iPhone 6C. That means you'll wait until September 2016 for the iPhone 7? I got my iPhone 5 in March/April of 2013. I can't imagine going two more years with the same mobile device.

I use it for emails, calls, and texts, nothing more.

It could last me another 8 years if I needed it too :flop:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

I use it for emails, calls, and texts, nothing more.

It could last me another 8 years if I needed it too :flop:

I use it to its full potential. :megaflop:

LORD GAGA

Apple began accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 6 on Friday, September 12th. The first of those orders are beginning to ship to customers. Verizon sent notices to customers today with tracking numbers for their early orders.

iphone-6-shipments.jpg

Despite the early shipping, FedEx will hold shipments for simultaneous delivery on launch day -- Friday, September 19th. Despite the coordinated effort, some new iPhones may slip through and arrive a day early or so.

*waits in the shadows for unboxing videos tbph* 

TheOriginalOne

It'll last you until 2016?

The S series and (presumably) the C series are released about a year after the initial new generation. Therefore, September 2015 will be the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, and the iPhone 6C. That means you'll wait until September 2016 for the iPhone 7? I got my iPhone 5 in March/April of 2013. I can't imagine going two more years with the same mobile device.

I've had my 4S since it came out in 2011. The only reason why I'm updating to the 6+ Is because get iOS 7 on my 4S completely ruined it. :shrug:

Where are the unboxing videos tbh
theyll be here in about 4 days :yes:

Prometheus

I've had my 4S since it came out in 2011. The only reason why I'm updating to the 6+ Is because get iOS 7 on my 4S completely ruined it. :shrug:

theyll be here in about 4 days :yes:

But the 4S is sooo small. :rip:

TheOriginalOne
The iPhone 5 was my first iPhone. When I held a 4S it felt so tiny.
Ironically enough, when I first held an iPhone 5, I thought it was a monstrosity :Emma:

ithinkweed

I will upgrade to 6S or 7 in 2016-2017 because my iPhone 5 is flawless :whitney: If the rumors are true I'm gonna get an iPad Air 2 later this year.

Prometheus

Ironically enough, when I first held an iPhone 5, I thought it was a monstrosity :emma:

It's like the perfect size tbh. :giveup: Now I am probably going to the monstrous 5.5 inch 6+ :emma:

I will upgrade to 6S or 7 in 2016-2017 because my iPhone 5 is flawless :whitney: If the rumors are true I'm gonna get an iPad Air 2 later this year.

Do you have issues with your lock button? That's my only complaint. I heard it's a manufacturer error.

Do you have issues with your lock button? That's my only complaint. I heard it's a manufacturer error.

I did/do... it's an on again off again situation :laughga:

It started last Tuesday. Apple repairs it for free, but the next day when I received the box to send it to Apple in, the issue had corrected itself.

It sometimes pops up with the 'slide to unlock' screen once or twice a day - however, not every time I press the button.

I was only getting it repaired anyways to sell it on once my 6 gets delivered. :dies:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived