What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Noooooo!! :cry: :cry:

On the expanded album/tv show/movie view (like when you click on an album and the box expands with the tracks) the picture on the right hand side is still non-retina!! :giveup: :giveup:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliLilMonster

They forgot to add the repeat button in iTunes again :rip:

I think that's a bug. Someone said when they hit repeat in the menu area the button reappeared.

I think that's a bug. Someone said when they hit repeat in the menu area the button reappeared.

Yes. It was like that since the beta, I was hoping they'd fix it.

:rip: They've done away with dashboard?
Β 

I used that to store all the random little things I needed to remember :emma:

:rip: They've done away with dashboard?

Β 

I used that to store all the random little things I needed to remember :emma:

Nope still here :huh:

Nope still here :huh:

Maybe I'm calling it the wrong thing

The thing where you swipe your screen to the left and you can put widgets on... I don't have it anymore :confused:

Oh you have to enable it in settings

Prismatic

I LOVE my iPhone 6 Plus!! I was planning to get the 64 gb one, but they only have the 128 and I was desperate for a new phone so I said "yolo and bought it" lololol.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gaga is Life

Yay I downloaded Yosemite last night and it looks fab. It did get rid of my Gaga icons for Safari, iTunes and iPhoto but apart from that I'm loving it :party:

With Safari on Yosemite, I keep getting signed out of GGD. And I have to press the sign in button.

I used to always be signed in...Β 

Β 

(I do have the button checked to say to keep me signed in :emma:)

Β 

Anyone else noticed this?

With Safari on Yosemite, I keep getting signed out of GGD. And I have to press the sign in button.

I used to always be signed in...Β 

Β 

(I do have the button checked to say to keep me signed in :emma:)

Β 

Anyone else noticed this?

I remember having this issue with Firefox once, it would sign me out every 2 minutes. Maybe try deleting the cache.

Β 

The only issue I have is with GGD Chat on Safari, it won't autoscroll to the bottom. It's probably a cache issue but I do not wanna delete any data :rip:.

I remember having this issue with Firefox once, it would sign me out every 2 minutes. Maybe try deleting the cache.

Β 

The only issue I have is with GGD Chat on Safari, it won't autoscroll to the bottom. It's probably a cache issue but I do not wanna delete any data :rip:.

I tried that, but nope :(

Β 

It's so annoying :emma:

BoomKack

I like Yosemite, but since updating I've been having some serious problems with my wifi. I was on the phone to Apple for 2 hours about this today, still not solvedΒ  :coffee:

Β 

Basically I have a late 2013 MacBook Pro & when I'm on my home's wifi, it can only seem to handle small amounts of data. Like it will load a facebook page, but open more than 2 pages and it will just stop working. Can't load a YouTube video, can't download an update, nothing. Weirdly though it works fine when the ethernet is plugged in, and it works fine on another networkΒ  :duck: Β All my other devices are working perfectly on my home network.

Β 

I don't know whether I should just install yosemite againΒ  :toofunny:

I like Yosemite, but since updating I've been having some serious problems with my wifi. I was on the phone to Apple for 2 hours about this today, still not solvedΒ  :coffee:

Β 

Basically I have a late 2013 MacBook Pro & when I'm on my home's wifi, it can only seem to handle small amounts of data. Like it will load a facebook page, but open more than 2 pages and it will just stop working. Can't load a YouTube video, can't download an update, nothing. Weirdly though it works fine when the ethernet is plugged in, and it works fine on another networkΒ  :duck: Β All my other devices are working perfectly on my home network.

Β 

I don't know whether I should just install yosemite againΒ  :toofunny:

Been happening to me since the first GM Candidate. Extremely annoying, I was about to punch the ****ing screen so many times :smh:. The only solution I found is getting the ethernet adapter or booting to Windows. Hope they fix it too.

Teal Ambition

Anyone else find it takes a while to login when you open your Mac because of the Yosemite update? It used to be so fast before.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived