💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ThatSLAYGUY's artRAVE Review!

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

On the 20th of August I attended Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Perth Arena

Let me just start off by saying that this is by far THE best concert I have been too!!

Me and My Mum rocked up at about 6:30 ish (that left 2 hours before the concert started ) but that gave us time to peruse the merch table :whitney:

So Australia's opening act is only Lady Starlight  :noparty: Although her act was boring af, the beats that she was playing were light and you could easily just check your phone while bopping along. Starlight was friendly and spoke every now and then, and at least it looked like SHE was having fun so. 

Then came the moment when the curtains dropped, like everyones hearts, as the opening music played. Gaga gave it her all and the crowd interaction was unlike any other, the audience was also going OFF at G.U.Y! The highlight of the night would have to be when she sung Bad Romance because everyone in the crowd just automatically stood up and in turn put their PAWS UP!! 

This has probably been said 150 kabillion times but ... DO NOT judge artRAVE by videos or pictures! The atmosphere of the whole show is a party and is very fast paced and is trulya once in a lifetime experience !

All-in-all the artRAVE was an unforgettable experience and if you have the chance DEFINITELY go see it  ;)

This a photo I took while she was performing Venus!

RnIUzIK.jpg

Also notable, The arena was not nearly as empty was what people thought it would be  :)

nqu72j1.png

(Do mind the curtains at the back  :teehee: )

On the 20th of August I attended Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Perth Arena

Let me just start off by saying that this is by far THE best concert I have been too!!

Me and My Mum rocked up at about 6:30 ish (that left 2 hours before the concert started ) but that gave us time to peruse the merch table :whitney:

So Australia's opening act is only Lady Starlight  :noparty: Although her act was boring af, the beats that she was playing were light and you could easily just check your phone while bopping along. Starlight was friendly and spoke every now and then, and at least it looked like SHE was having fun so. 

Then came the moment when the curtains dropped, like everyones hearts, as the opening music played. Gaga gave it her all and the crowd interaction was unlike any other, the audience was also going OFF at G.U.Y! The highlight of the night would have to be when she sung Bad Romance because everyone in the crowd just automatically stood up and in turn put their PAWS UP!! 

This has probably been said 150 kabillion times but ... DO NOT judge artRAVE by videos or pictures! The atmosphere of the whole show is a party and is very fast paced and is trulya once in a lifetime experience !

All-in-all the artRAVE was an unforgettable experience and if you have the chance DEFINITELY go see it  ;)

This a photo I took while she was performing Venus!

RnIUzIK.jpg

Also notable, The arena was not nearly as empty was what people thought it would be 

nqu72j1.png

(Do mind the curtains at the back   )

You needed 2 hrs to peruse the merch? lmao Were you like making a live or die decision on what to buy? :p

Except the b*tches sitting around me that never got up! In the end I was like "f*ck it! I paid my money and I wanna dance. If they have to try to look around my fat a$$ all night, then they can stand the f*ck up too!" lol They were probably giving me "awkney" looks behind my back for doing the chore during Judas and BR. lol I was polite during GUY and stayed sitting up until hmm I think after Just Dance, then I was like screw this and just stood up. lolz

Glad you enjoyed it though - I told you it was great right? :p

ThatSLAYGUY

You needed 2 hrs to peruse the merch? lmao Were you like making a live or die decision on what to buy? :P

Except the b*tches sitting around me that never got up! In the end I was like "f*ck it! I paid my money and I wanna dance. If they have to try to look around my fat a$$ all night, then they can stand the f*ck up too!" lol They were probably giving me "awkney" looks behind my back for doing the chore during Judas and BR. lol I was polite during GUY and stayed sitting up until hmm I think after Just Dance, then I was like screw this and just stood up. lolz

Glad you enjoyed it though - I told you it was great right? :P

I need my shopping time :whitney:

Naw that sucks that they brought you down! So glad you overcame them and danced your A$$ off!! 

I need my shopping time :whitney:

Naw that sucks that they brought you down! So glad you overcame them and danced your A$$ off!! 

lol diva. :p

I wish, but my a$$ is still there. :p

they put curtains to cover empty seats :flop: ?

yers.....you don't get to see how many seats didn't sell. :p

South Blonde

Why did they put curtains?  :excuseme:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

amyinwonderland

Stadium looks fuller that way. Nobody running around unused seats.

It's cool they had a screen so you could see close up bits too. Hope Melbourne has that.

What screen do you mean? The one on the stage? It's always been there. It has different stuff showing on it during the songs and interludes too. :)

NewYorkCity

I love how everyone who has gone to the concert talk about how amazing it is while people who only have seen videos are here b---hing.

Slay Gaga. :whitney:

I love how everyone who has gone to the concert talk about how amazing it is while people who only have seen videos are here b---hing.

Slay Gaga. :whitney:

But how can anyone really think that a sh*tty, low quality iphone vid can compare to the real experience? ;)

ByeBye49

You needed 2 hrs to peruse the merch? lmao Were you like making a live or die decision on what to buy? :P

Glad you enjoyed it though - I told you it was great right? :P

:lmao:  That is probably how it's going to go for me. Mark my words.

Archived