💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: J.LO 'Booty' feat. Pitbull confirmed as New Single

Valextra

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I thought it was just going to remain an album track this time, but they actually did it. They released their worst collab ever as a single. The only time I can tolerate Pitbull is on a J-Lo song, but not this. It's hard to tell who's more desperate in this collab. It's a crying shame how a 45-year-old mother of two feels the need to cheapen herself like this for relevancy. Someone of J-Lo's wealth and stature should not have to resort to these lows at this point of their life. It's funny how she said that the song's original name was "Big Booty" but she dropped the "big" part because she "didn't want a song called that." In the title or in the lyrics, it doesn't matter. When you're allowing yourself to be degraded so much that you're trying to minimise how much you're being degraded in any possible way, it's a sign that what you're doing is a really bad decision.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

tumblr_m0e0iim35A1qk6yk3o2_500.gif

I bet it's produced by ReDone as well?

I was horrified for a second when I thought RedOne was responsible for this. But no.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Nicole Richie

How come one video teaser could reach 6 million views, while album is floping so hard  :emma:

Psychedelic

JLo releasing a song about big booties...  :awesome:  I see what she did there...

Faturing Pitbull again??? Gooooooosh! :fail:

It ain't a good song anyway!

Vernier

I applaud her for still trying considering no one's really here for her anymore :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Anderson123

Omg yes! I'm excited to hear what JLo and Pitbull's voices together will sound like.

Archived