💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Katy Perry goes ARTPOP on Instagram

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

I'm happy she's educating herself. Maybe she'll be inspired by the art in her next video.

She already was :whitney: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

The Art Institute of Chicago allows pictures. I just did a quick search on their website.

EDIT: But apparently this particular exhibit is off limits.

Haha omg Katy no!!!

What do you mean off limits though? Like off limits to picture or is it shut to the general public at the moment?

Anyways, the Art Institute of Chicago is absolutely beautiful!!!! (as well as all the other museums in that area of the city! Chicago is so so so so so sooo nice!!!)

im honestly mad. like wtf museum is she in???? every art museum i go to does NOT have this sh*t

Maybe you're just not visiting the right art museums.  :manicure:

FRANK1991
MJHolland, on 12 Aug 2014 - 23:11, said:

She does know that you're not supposed to take pictures, right?

I've never been there but some museum allows photography just no flash

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Haha omg Katy no!!!

What do you mean off limits though? Like off limits to picture or is it shut to the general public at the moment?

Anyways, the Art Institute of Chicago is absolutely beautiful!!!! (as well as all the other museums in that area of the city! Chicago is so so so so so sooo nice!!!)

Yes.

Haha omg Katy no!!!

Ikr :Flatter: I just wanted to go there and take a quick 2-hour-look but I ended up staying there for like 4 or 5 hours :party:

I'm happy she's educating herself. Maybe she'll be inspired by the art in her next video.

Well, technically TIHWD has art references. :oops:

Stefani328

The Art Institute of Chicago allows pictures. I just did a quick search on their website.

EDIT: But apparently this particular exhibit is off limits.

I live in Chicago and I've been to the Art Institute many times and they don't allow you to take pictures in a lot of their exhibits, not all of them. Every time, I've gone its been the same. A lady even stopped me once

mucinex

Maybe you're just not visiting the right art museums.  :manicure:

how often am i visiting museums in general is the real question :manicure:

Obviously it's not a bad thing that she is visiting an art museum though :smh:
Gaga doesn't own "art".

And if Gaga has inspired her to engage more with modern art in her pop videos then that's only a good thing. Like an ARTPOP revolution :legend:

MJHolland

Ikr :Flatter: I just wanted to go there and take a quick 2-hour-look but I ended up staying there for like 4 or 5 hours :party:

lol, quick?!

Yes.

Omg Katy the rule breaking chanteuse! 

lol, quick?!

Well the museum has a LOT of stuff and I wanted to see a little bit of all, kind of like an overview, that's why I chose 'quick' :toofunny:

Archived