💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Katy Perry goes ARTPOP on Instagram

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been there two weeks ago & taking photos was strictly prohibited :toofunny:

I wonder if they made an exception for her, I pray for her soul they did :toofunny:

Btw Magritte really is a great artist

She does know that you're not supposed to take pictures, right?

The Art Institute of Chicago allows pictures. I just did a quick search on their website.

EDIT: But apparently this particular exhibit is off limits.

The Art Institute of Chicago allows pictures. I just did a quick search on their website.

Not in that exhibiton, I've been there two weeks ago :toofunny:

I've been there two weeks ago & taking photos was strictly prohibited :toofunny:

I wonder if they made an exception for her, I pray for her soul they did :toofunny:

Btw Magritte really is a great artist

Their website says that pictures are allowed? Was this exhibit just off limits?

Why is it bad that she's visiting museums and learning about art? I'm sure Gaga herself would be proud and supportive of Katy exploring and educating herself.  :shrug:

Their website says that pictures are allowed? Was this exhibit just off limits?

It's just a temporary exhibiton with borrowed pieces, maybe the owners don't want people to take photos

And btw I think it's great she's educating herself culturally so I hope no one thinks I hate on her :)

mucinex

im honestly mad. like wtf museum is she in???? every art museum i go to does NOT have this sh*t

Honey Boo Boo

Why is it bad that she's visiting museums and learning about art? I'm sure Gaga herself would be proud and supportive of Katy exploring and educating herself.  :shrug:

:trootea:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Archived