VIDEO: Rita Ora confirms Calvin Harris nixed Teen Choice Performance

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

oh ok :hug:

But for a new artist Rita seems to have a lot of haters  :eww: Like so many people accusing her of "****ing her way to the top" or exploiting Calvin to get a hit single  :fail:  She's the new Lady Gaga , hater-wise.

Lana's impact :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

its a cool song, she does really catchy pop songs you know so its not really more than that, but its worth a listen :)

Oh I've heard the song, but just not on radio

LordDisick

learn to write your own songs so you won't have this issue again. 

:eww:

I'm talkin US....nobody really knows her. We see pics of her cuz she dated Rob Kardashian and apparently Calvin, but her music has never played on the radio and she's apparently "been on the scene" for a while. :shrug:

She's known as a Beyonce/Rihanna hybid look a like :teehee:

you dont speak for the US sis  :toofunny:  :dies:

TimisaMonster

:eww:

you dont speak for the US sis  :toofunny:  :dies:

So you're telling me the great majority of the US don't feel the way I described above? :usrs:

I feel bad for her and may someone explain me why everyone is against her? :duck: like what did she do or what :duck: everyone seems to hate her here :blehga: or is ggd just being floppy and being haters because she's a flop or not popular in the us :blehga:

Enigmatica

I feel bad for her and may someone explain me why everyone is against her? :duck: like what did she do or what :duck: everyone seems to hate her here :blehga: or is ggd just being floppy and being haters because she's a flop or not popular in the us :blehga:

Nobody really knows. People on the net (Atrl) have been comparing her to Rihanna for no reason since 2012 ( which got only worse after she wore a dress Rihanna had previously worn, at the EMA's), then accusing her she had no own style, then not being content with her debut album and so on. Once she started dating Calvin Harris people started assuming she was doing that to get a hit ( eventhough she's had 3 #1 songs from the same album in the UK). Now that they split the gays would rather side with the "handsome" "s-xy" " famous" Calvin Harris who they can jerk off to, while shouting "YAAS" , than with the "flop" "*****" "copycat" Rita Ora, so they'll automatcally eat up every rumor that portrays Ora in a negative way.

Its shocking to see Gaga fans attack an artist who's accused of ripping off another singer. One would think that after all the hate Gaga gets they'd sympathetize with someone in a similar possition

RAMROD

Calvin is so fcked

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aquaprincess

i heard he tweeted that he had a "damn good reason" for doing that. but he didnt go into details. Still sounds like hes a bitter ex. i mean if ithere really is a good reason he should just say it. :roll:

Chromatislaps

I don't get how she can't perform it because of Calvin Harris. Can't she just give him a cut of the money?

I want to hear his side of the story. I think what he did was wrong obviously - trying to sabotage her career when the problems between them are on a personal level (+ he would have gotten profit from that performance). But i wonder why he's so mad at her :giggle:

noneofmybussiness.jpeg

poor her/ what did calvin do/ does she get it back?

Basically it comes down to this, she and Calvin were in a relationship, then when he was in Britain and she was in the USA for some reason, Rita fooled around with Bieber, Calvin wasn't having that and called it quits...Basically its mostly Rita's own fault, but Calvin is being unprofessional. Anyway if the song Calvin wrote for Rita has an emotional load to it, then I can see why he doesn't want her to sing it again.

Evan Peters

Taylor Kinney says hi

What does that even have to do with anything? :lmao: He's an actor who was in one of Gaga's music videos which thus started their relationship. Are you seriously trying to create a parallel between Gaga and Taylor and this whole Rita Ora + Calvin Harris predicament? You can't just drag another relationship in this to try and prove a point.

I get why you're upset, and I do agree that people in here are being a bit harsh about this, but seriously. Bringing another artist (or her boyfriend for that matter) into this isn't helping your argument. Especially when it's completely irrelevant to the situation that happened between Ms. Ora and Mr. Harris. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived