💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is killing her own fantasy

Rome

Featured Posts

LilVenusian

i think you guys forget that she is a human 

That's exactly the point though. You want to see your idols as super-human and unattainable, especially for someone like gaga who presented herself as this outrageous and aloof character in the beginning. She even aknowledges this herself when she was badgering on about living "halfway between reality and fantasy" being "private in public" and not wanting her fans to see her even sip water when shes onstage. Obviously her priorities have changed and now she just seems like a normal person who happens to make good pop music and wear some interesting clothes. Its unrealistic to think it would have lasted forever, but its still something we can mourn about and have good memories of, like her Ziggy Stardust moment.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coulorcraft

ARTPOP is letting you see behind the aura. It's pulling the curtain back. She showing you the person behind the great and powerful OZ.

This is all part of the concept and allows the world to see that she is in fact a real person. And not just a person but a true artist.

All part of the show bae

Sweetheart. She wrote it in 2010 in Germany. Also, it was inspired by a "off the cuff improvisation of poker face" where she sang "I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be... Scheiße! A little gambling is fun when you're with me... Scheiße!" It's literally in an interview on YouTube. Do your homework before you look downs again. You tried tho!

â¤Ã¯¸

Just being honest :)

Right, I was wrong it was written in 2010, but what has to do with this interview?

When something is evolving it isn't necessarily for the best.

I just hope and am still waiting for the fame monster or born this way gaga to come back, now that's the real her imo.

it wasn't laaaahv

PinkBalloons

When something is evolving it isn't necessarily for the best.

I just hope and am still waiting for the fame monster or born this way gaga to come back, now that's the real her imo.

Yeah. TFM. It was simply inspired on a higher level, no talk about high art, a time when the art spoke for itself.

FameHookah

It could simply be that she is at a completely different place than she was five to six years ago.

Number one, people change a great deal from their early twenties to their late twenties. The part of your brain that is responsible for judgment, decision making, reasoning, inhibitory control & personality continues to develop until you are around 25. In other words, there is a good chance you will feel differently about many things at 28 than you did at 22 or 23. (thank goodness ;) )

Number two, life happens. The girl in that video hadn't had the immense fame, responsibility and pressure that Gaga has now experienced. At that time, Gaga hadn't tested borderline positive for Lupus or had a near career ending injury. She didn't have three pins in her hip and hadn't spent four months in a wheelchair. She hadn't lost her Grandfather, who she was close to. Gaga still felt invincible.

At the time of that posted video, Gaga didn't feel the full level of responsibility of the fans who would come to adore her. She had yet to hear all their stories. She hadn't received the text from a young, bullied Jamey Rodemeyer. Sadly, Gaga had a future ahead of her, filled with many more bullied teens and young adult fans who would take their own life.

Back during the early TF days, Gaga hadn't experienced everyone suing her, even some of her close friends. She still believed in loyalty and that people were in this whole deal for the same reasons she was. She was idealistic and unrealistic.

Gaga had yet to experience the heartbreak of people she respected and loved betraying her and turning on her in her darkest hours. Gaga hadn't come CLOSE to feeling how the media could attack and tear a person apart and watching her own fans (the ones she had just broken her hip for) do the same, when she needed them most.

A lot of serious and life altering events can happen to a person in a five or six year period, especially someone like Gaga, who went from being an unknown to a household name. (and a media punching bag) She's a different person than she was five or six years ago, because a lot of **** has happened in that time period.

WTF is MDNA

xzxyyxzx

Her aesthetics are getting weaker and weaker... Her wigs are sloppy, her flauctuating weight, and most importantly the quality of her music... I loved about half of ARTPOP and couldn't even with the other half.. She needs to go back to the drawing board and stop with marina, get herself back in fighting position. I understand that she already reached the top and has no where to go but down but lately it's been feeling like Lady Gaga is just any other pop star... She's no longer got the it factor she once had. I sti love her but.. It's getting harder

Whispering

Her aesthetics are getting weaker and weaker... Her wigs are sloppy, her flauctuating weight, and most importantly the quality of her music... I loved about half of ARTPOP and couldn't even with the other half.. She needs to go back to the drawing board and stop with marina, get herself back in fighting position. I understand that she already reached the top and has no where to go but down but lately it's been feeling like Lady Gaga is just any other pop star... She's no longer got the it factor she once had. I sti love her but.. It's getting harder

Did you even read the OP or did you just see an opportunity to whine about things you don't like, because your post has nothing to do with the thread.

And little boys need to STFU about a woman's fluctuating weight!

OpusDiaboli666

To me it´s insulting when people complain about her weight. What does that have to do with her music or with her as a person? I think she has a great body, she looks amazing, looks good in anything and most importantly: she looks healthy.

steven

Tbh, she should take a break from everything, espace from all the drama. She has to reinvent the whole Lady Gaga phenomenon but in a more authentic way and with a more mature way. This is all what she has to do. She has to bring fashion and bizzare outfits with experimental pop-rock music together. She's not the same as she used to be, and I still don't believe that hips surgery. I think it was more something about her being depressed or too addict. She needs a break, juste come back in 5 years. bye

Wet Fire

I think at first she was so ambitious to be on top that she only aimed on that. But now that she's been on top, she's starting to show a more natural side of her, which I love and support. So this change is good for me. :party:

Archived