💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is killing her own fantasy

Rome

Featured Posts

One of the things that I love since the beginning of her career was that I got blown away every time that I saw Lady Gaga. The first time that I heard Just Dance it was fantastic, not only because I liked the song but because of Gaga, who was she? why did she wear all this strange outfits.

But I didn't become a fan of her until that day:

Lady-Gaga-2009-VMA-MTV.jpg

Lady Gaga captivated me, I went crazy with this character that she made up. For me Lady Gaga is not real, she wasn't from this planet or human. She was on day in a tv show and the day after She was singing on another different country.

She was magic and mysterious. Nobody knew what she did when there wasn't anybody looking, and she didn't want you to knew it. And now I feel that she doesn't like anymore this fantasy, that she is exhausted to be this super star.
It started 2 years ago and now it feels more real than never that she is dropping the Lady Gaga persona. For me she can do whatever she wants, the only thing that I hope is that if she stop acting like Lady Gaga she also drops the name. For me if she kill Lady Gaga character but continuous to be called like that I would feel that she is not only betraying Lady Gaga but also everyone that love her mystery.

I´m mean now she is acting more normal that any time before, she tell us what´s up with Taylor, she shares all this photos of Asia with us, we have photos of his home and more and more and I find it so different and strange, even more when you compare it with the past years, just look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE4L7SI-SwA

At this point I´m getting really emotional  :deadbanana:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Gaga is still Gaga, but Gaga is changing, but she is still the same if that makes sense

She has toned it down. She has went from badass fierce chick to normal family woman.

I know what you mean though. TFM days when she was slaying etc. Those days were amazing.

In my messy era.

monsterdreams

She is not killing her fantasy, she is evolving.  :kisses:

Yeah, this

Evolving is part of Lady Gaga, and I kind if like how personal she is right now

You never know, in the future she might be like before again

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I agree with the name drop. It's a turn off to hear "Lady Gaga" when she is no longer gaga (crazy and full of surprises)...

I disagree with you so much. My friends started liking her after she came here in Brazil with the BTWB and they actually paid attention at her and realized she was a real normal lucid person and not some crazy chick with a meat dress

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It's sad to see how much gaga has declined in success, quality and musically

giphy.gif

but I know what you are talkinb about

Disco stick, bubble dress, meat dress, pyro bra, bloody performances, vessel, skeletonga, her diabolic bat outfit

what happened to all of that?

giphy.gif

she is a octopus in the artrave tho, that's somethingnigjudge.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

She is not killing her fantasy, she is evolving.  :kisses:

Did you read the post? I know that she evolves, just like every other human being

Bleachella

She's a different person, I mean, is there a problem with being in love, having a dog whom you love, and acting normal? :wtf:

I see your point, but I think at the end of the day to stay true to the artist that we all fell in love with she needs to do whatever she feels is right. She's really starting to remind me more and more of Ziggy Stardust/David Bowie as time goes on  :nick:

Benji

I agree to some extent, I do miss how much of an enigma she was but it doesn't bother me that much

She's a different person, I mean, is there a problem with being in love, having a dog whom you love, and acting normal? :wtf:

Of course not, but I feel that she is not acting like Gaga anymore

Archived