Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Azealia Banks delays album to January

Michael

Featured Posts

Disregard

She'll never amount to anything. Does any stretch of the imagination really lend itself to the thought that she'll have a lengthy career? There are better ways to waste your time than stanning for someone with no future (and the biggest kii will be someone quoting this post with a comment about Gaga, meanwhile they're on this site.)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

She'll never amount to anything. Does any stretch of the imagination really lend itself to the thought that she'll have a lengthy career? There are better ways to waste your time than stanning for someone with no future (and the biggest kii will be someone quoting this post with a comment about Gaga, meanwhile they're on this site.)

Says who? I have faith in her 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MahoganySnitch

It never even had a solid release date

This. But what does it matter, several GGD users can come in and "shade ha" and drag ha to the pits!!11  :laughga:

Willy Wonka

As long as she keeps releasing music, what does it matter? :shrug:

Desperado

all the azealia threads are hit threads  :worship:

true.

So you would know who will have future on this industry? K. good bye 

Disregard

Says who? I have faith in her 

Says the person you just quoted.

tumblr_m98m8zOsaY1rzy8sso1_400.gif

Willy Wonka, on 12 Aug 2014 - 00:22, said:

As long as she keeps releasing music, what does it matter?  :shrug:

It matters because releasing music on Soundcloud amounts to nothing.

true.

So you would know who will have future on this industry? K. good bye 

Yes I do. Thanks for asking.

inuborg

Says the person you just quoted.

tumblr_m98m8zOsaY1rzy8sso1_400.gif

It matters because releasing music on Soundcloud amounts to nothing.

Yes I do. Thanks for asking.

Thats the thing your nobody to be talking ill about the accomplishments (past, current, or future) of an artist who, whether you like or not, has/is making a name for herself. 

LordDisick

girl..

photo-6145.jpg?_r=0

Disregard

Thats the thing your nobody to be talking ill about the accomplishments (past, current, or future) of an artist who, whether you like or not, has/is making a name for herself. 

girl..

photo-6145.jpg?_r=0

Sorry.

DrewStevens

Really? Bye.

She is not going to make a big impact so she only has one thing to do: release her music.

#BrokeWithDelayedTaste tbh

inuborg

Does she really call her fans kunts? :awkney:

Yep

inuborg

Really? Bye.

She is not going to make a big impact so she only has one thing to do: release her music.

#BrokeWithDelayedTaste tbh

Not like you were rooting for her to begin with :toofunga: 

Archived