Featured Posts

She's trying to collect the money by selling all her snatched weaves. :giggle:

OT, but i'm still waiting for your drum versions of J&D tbh. :usrs: :giggle:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

The only people that have negative things to say about Azealia are ugly emos

like seriously, she's not trying to be the next beyonce, she's an artist who wants to make music and ****, like there are artists with more and less fans than her who do not get their every move questioned. 

I really don't think people get that she is pretty well known, has a fair amount of fans, and saying **** about her will only keep up the discussions and improve her chances of succeeding.

Sis  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

But spill all that true tea

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Mr Ricky

OT, but i'm still waiting for your drum versions of J&D tbh. :usrs:  :giggle:

I got a new laptop, I am yet that lazy to install everything back. I'm going to start soon :rip: 

Crossfit

MarryTheSequins

Oh my god :lmao:

half of the posts are saying 'but nobody cares about Azealia' but look this is the eighth page. Look at her recent gigs, she HAS been pulling in crowds and selling tickets. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Azealia Banks is the most hated artist on this forum and the amount of flame bait people get away with SOLELY based on the fact that Gaga said some negative things about her is astonishing. People are nicer to justin bieber here and that guy is a dangerous and arrogant vandal who has endangered real people's lives by driving dangerously. Yet it's ok for you guys to come into any thread with Azealia in the title, post your usual gifs, your usual jokes, your usual repetitive negativity.

Has anyone here even looked into Azealia's arguments with people? Ever thought maybe they were provoked? I guess not. Most people seem to believe everything they read I guess.

Heavy Metal and Reflective was PRAISED and WELL RECEIVED. January isn't that far away, she has a good few months to record videos, go in her tour, build up hype and regain her fanbase. Releasing in September wouldn't be a smart move when only some hip hop fans and several sad members on pop forums have her attention.

One last point: NOBODY ever drags Azealia for being untalented. Everybody knows she has insane talent, and when you put that against the amount of material and who's actually listening to her, what really matters? It's worse that you're Gaga fans, you only listen when she said Azealia has a bad attitude, when she says herself the music is more important than the popularity.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

AotSs0B.jpg

CAME IN JUST TO POST THIS :rip:

Oh my god :lmao:

half of the posts are saying 'but nobody cares about Azealia' but look this is the eighth page. Look at her recent gigs, she HAS been pulling in crowds and selling tickets. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Azealia Banks is the most hated artist on this forum and the amount of flame bait people get away with SOLELY based on the fact that Gaga said some negative things about her is astonishing. People are nicer to justin bieber here and that guy is a dangerous and arrogant vandal who has endangered real people's lives by driving dangerously. Yet it's ok for you guys to come into any thread with Azealia in the title, post your usual gifs, your usual jokes, your usual repetitive negativity.

Has anyone here even looked into Azealia's arguments with people? Ever thought maybe they were provoked? I guess not. Most people seem to believe everything they read I guess.

Heavy Metal and Reflective was PRAISED and WELL RECEIVED. January isn't that far away, she has a good few months to record videos, go in her tour, build up hype and regain her fanbase. Releasing in September wouldn't be a smart move when only some hip hop fans and several sad members on pop forums have her attention.

One last point: NOBODY ever drags Azealia for being untalented. Everybody knows she has insane talent, and when you put that against the amount of material and who's actually listening to her, what really matters? It's worse that you're Gaga fans, you only listen when she said Azealia has a bad attitude, when she says herself the music is more important than the popularity.

I don't bother anymore. Haters are pathetic and secret stans. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

with her desisions that' the only thing her career can get tho

hit threads in gaga forum

tumblr_n74gj8YkgR1s6qwzfo1_400.gif

Ikr or she can GET DAT COIN:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2014/02/19/azealia-banks-hip-hop-cash-princess-2/

Read it and SEETHE you little b---h

LaughingGirlInPinkl.gif

Ikr or she can GET DAT COIN:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2014/02/19/azealia-banks-hip-hop-cash-princess-2/

Read it and SEETHE you little b---h

LaughingGirlInPinkl.gif

REPORTED for calling me a b---h, it's insulting

I don't bother anymore. Haters are pathetic and secret stans. 

you quoted me like 3 seconds after you made this post thonigjudge.jpg

I'm confused

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Misleading title. It should be "Azealia wants to release her new album in January"

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Slayer

britney-spears-shocking.jpg

Joking aside, I think that's a good thing for her. She needs more time for promo and to build a larger fanbase.

You mean larger than this? 

BrpFo6aCUAAJlzw.jpg

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

COLONiCPRiNXESS

She'll never amount to anything. Does any stretch of the imagination really lend itself to the thought that she'll have a lengthy career? There are better ways to waste your time than stanning for someone with no future (and the biggest kii will be someone quoting this post with a comment about Gaga, meanwhile they're on this site.)

Are you a globally-known artist? Are you a talented female rapper AND singer? Do you tour the world? Are you making millions from it? Did your latest single get in the Top 10 of iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap charts? Thought not.

But she totally has no future at all and won't last one more second, even though she came out 3 years ago and even with no album out yet still just so happens to garner media attention. What future do you have? In the words of Azealia herself, you sound jealous and poor.

Reading these hoes like

Untitled.png

You mean larger than this? 

BrpFo6aCUAAJlzw.jpg

Or this:

article-2681727-1F69654000000578-441_634

REPORTED for calling me a b---h, it's insulting

oh no im so sorry

you quoted me like 3 seconds after you made this post thonigjudge.jpg

I'm confused

oh no im so sorry

But what some of you don't seem to understand is that as an independent, she has so do everything on her own now (not that she wasn't before, because Interscope was useless to her)

She has to gain more hype and trust, get the album packages produced, find a distributor, etc

Is it REALLY that hard for her to burn a few copies of the album for her family/friends?

:laughga:

oh no im so sorry

oh no im so sorry

Raid%20commercial%20insecticide%20odourl

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived