Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NME: 100 Most Influential Artists

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Where is Madonna MJ and Beatles to name a few?

tbh :dead: I'm pretty sure Madonna had a huge influence

Blue Jeans

Hmmm NME playing Hipster again what is new ?

R2UijeK.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

No Madonna, No MJ :rip: It's like they tried to come up with the most pretentious, hipster list they could :smh:

So typical NME then :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gypsy Life

All I'm seeing is a pretentious publication acting all hipster like "look i have the best music taste in the whole world!!!!" by including all of these indie and unknown artists and snubbing all the big names, which actually are the most influential ones.

Pierre

I don't know 75% of the list. 

All I'm seeing is a pretentious publication acting like "look i have the best music taste in the whole world!!!!" by including all of these indie and unknown artists and snubbing all the big names, which actually are the most influential ones.

CLOCK EM'

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

One Five Ten

Some truly great music on this list, although I think "influential" might be the wrong word. I'd put influence in line with well-known, and while I know most of the artists on this list they're not exactly household names.

Gagadisiak

All I'm seeing is a pretentious publication acting all hipster like "look i have the best music taste in the whole world!!!!" by including all of these indie and unknown artists and snubbing all the big names, which actually are the most influential ones.

NME are pretentious , that why they always rate pop albums with less than 7/10 . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Lina Morgana

031. Bjork

Queen B

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

FrankGutz

Björk, Massive Attack, Aphex Twin, Bat for Lashes, The Knife, Blur, The XX, St. Vincent, Radiohead, Hole, Foals, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

:legend: :worship2: Omg, this list is perfection

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived