Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

Missouri chaos continues post-Michael Brown's death

Featured Posts

No Angel

AUTOPSY #1

[Contains Graphic Information]

FERGUSON LIVE STREAM

Ferguson, MO under severe surveillance after Michael Brown, an unarmed teen was shot and killed by a police officer.

Riots broke out after Peaceful Demonstrations ended, causing police to take extra measures.

Barely any information is coming out due to journalists being threatened by police officials.

"You must leave now or you will be arrested." 

- Ferguson police to journalists trying to get information on the events leading up to the rioting.

"Bring it! All you ****ing animals." (x)

- Police officer with dog on leash to hysterical crowds trying to find out why Brown was murdered.

"You need to go in your house now."

- Ferguson police to crowds (with phones recording) who were watching from their own property.

tumblr_na7olrDMzq1qdl2sco6_1280.jpg

Michael Brown (above) was killed by Ferguson police. Though stories remain inconsistent, all we know is that he was shot in the head by a police officer who's name remains under wraps due to his security being threatened. Brown was also unarmed having nothing that could possibly harm anyone on him.

He was due to start college on Monday, August 11, 2014.

OFFICIAL FERGUSON POLICE STATEMENT

[August 13, 2014]

BACKGROUND STORY:

2dihu29.jpg

Story depicts early events of the Michael Brown killing. Will be updated as soon as more information is given. Ferguson is basically on lock down and barely any information is coming out. Take this article with grain and salt.

By ALAN SCHER ZAGIER

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) -- The fatal shooting of a black teenager by police sent hundreds of angry residents out of their apartments Saturday in a St. Louis suburb, igniting shouts of "kill the police" during a confrontation that lasted several hours.

A St. Louis County chapter of the NAACP called for the FBI to look into the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, a predominantly black suburb a few miles north of downtown St. Louis. Brown's grandmother, Desiree Harris, said she saw him running in her neighborhood Saturday afternoon when she passed him in her car. Just minutes later, after she returned home, she heard a commotion and went outside to check on it. Less than two blocks away, she found Brown's body.

"He was running this way," she said. "When I got up there, my grandson was lying on the pavement. I asked the police what happened. They didn't tell me nothing."

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported several distraught relatives were outside talking with neighbors, including Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, and stepfather, Louis Head. Head held a sign that read: "Ferguson police just executed my unarmed son!!!"

A spokesman with the St. Louis County Police Department, which is investigating the shooting at the request of the local department, confirmed a Ferguson police officer shot the man. The spokesman didn't give the reason for the shooting. St. Louis County police said a large crowd confronted officers following the shooting, yelling such things as "kill the police."

John Gaskin, a member of the St. Louis County NAACP, said the FBI should get involved "to protect the integrity of the investigation." He alluded to the 2012 racially-charged shooting of a 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida neighborhood watch organizer who was subsequently acquitted of murder charges, as well as the death of a New York man from a police chokehold after he was confronted for selling individual cigarettes on the street. "With the recent events of a young man killed by the police in New York City and with Trayvon Martin and with all the other African-American young men that have been killed by police officers ... this is a dire concern to the NAACP, especially our local organization," Gaskin said.

BvFkQbiCYAATgv_.jpg

Footage (above) is from the convenience store in which Brown was last seen before his death. Police claim it was a "strong-armed robbery."

Anonymous becoming involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSRQ-c1XW0

JOURNALISTS / PROTESTORS CHIME IN

[GOOD INFORMATION TO READ]

Good twitter accounts to follow:

@AntonioFrench @MichaelSkolnik @WesleyLowery

In Ferguson, Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowery gives account of his arrest [Video Included]

Ferguson Police tear gas protestors [VIDEO]

Al-Jazeera America Journalists being gassed out by police [VIDEO]

Security Experts: Police "Escalated the situation." [Video Included]

Wesley Lowery Story: Hugs and Kisses replace tear gas [Article]

Victim's Parents Speak Out

[AUGUST 11]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xORC3Kfhw0Y

PLEASE KEEP OPINIONS IN THIS THREAD RESPECTFUL!

Edited by No Angel

Mr Josh

CNN, FOX, and other major media outlets have not even touched the story yet.

I read it on CNN hours ago

TRILL MONSTER

As a black 18 year old ......

I am scared of the police now :wtf:

No Angel

As a black 18 year old ......

I am scared of the police now :wtf:

As a black 19 year old.. I've never put my trust in them.  :eww:

Applause

I read it on CNN hours ago

2919510b2d.png

That is what I was about to say. Its #1 on CNN. So.. :awkney:

And it's sad, but, it is Sunday, give the other news outlets time before accusing them of not covering the story.

Xalser

No Angel

2919510b2d.png

That is what I was about to say. Its #1 on CNN. So.. :awkney:

And it's sad, but, it is Sunday, give the other news outlets time before accusing them of not covering the story.

Changed the OP. 

I just feel strongly about this, but the story regarding Tony Stewart's incident has actually gotten more coverage than this if that's not saying anything... :roll:  It doesn't matter what day it is, nationwide coverage is nationwide coverage.. and journalists are always hard at work creating at-the-moment reports.

I'm still expecting more to come, that's why I'm continuously updating the OP.

Edited by No Angel

Salvador Dali

Brown's grandmother, Desiree Harris, said she saw him running in her neighborhood Saturday afternoon when she passed him in her car. Just minutes later, after she returned home, she heard a commotion and went outside to check on it. Less than two blocks away, she found Brown's body.

Chills. I can't even fathom what that must feel like.

Economy

In Brazil 2 or 3 years ago a police shot and killed a man going into the subway because he thought he was a terrorist that was gonna blow up the train :fail:

Turned out all the man was carrying in his bag was his lunch to bring to work :rip:

Edited by Economy

No Angel

In Brazil 2 or 3 years ago a police shot and killed a man going into the subway because he thought he was a terrorist that was gonna blow up the train :fail:

Turned out all the man was carrying in his bad was his lunch to bring to work :rip:

Terrible.

Did the man even act physical? 

Economy

Terrible.

Did the man even act physical?

dont remember the details. Was some time ago already

Adakam

land of freedom ftw!!!

seriously US, do you hire your cops from hitler's reject list or what? its disgusting

ItsTommyBitch

This scares me :ohno:

I'm so glad that I'm never out late in public and dont look remotely threatening X_X

Edited by ASipOfVENUS
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

MahoganySnitch

What's really heart-jerking is the #IfIweregunneddown tag, in which two pictures are compared and one wonders which picture will be used in the media.

tumblr_na46sbcC171qf13lko1_500.jpg