💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think gaga's twitter/instagram password is?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Probably her birthday :laughga: I'd type it out but I don't know it off by heart, it's in March though, or May :huh: One of the months that begin with M :yes:

PicklePower

Probably her birthday :laughga: I'd type it out but I don't know it off by heart, it's in March though, or May :huh: One of the months that begin with M :yes:

I think it's March 28?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

March 28 1986 

TheFame Monster
March 28, 1986 :)

Honestly though,

interscope has probably assigned her a super complicated password like, "1h199fj19kdnmm01ed" which is written down somewhere. 

PicklePower

Honestly though,

interscope has probably assigned her a super complicated password like, "1h199fj19kdnmm01ed" which is written down somewhere. 

They make her passwords? :huh:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

She doesn't choose her singles or passwords, apparently

How do you know she doesn't make her own passwords? :udidnt:

Archived